I dislike MMA fighters who take a ridiculous amount of damage for our entertainment

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Basically guys like Gaethje, or Artem, or anyone who just likes to block punches with their face for the sake of an exciting fight.

I like aggressive wrestling, striking, and submissions.

Korean zombie is another one. Or Chris Leben.

Not a reckless lack of care for your own health.

They don’t do it for our entertainment. I’m sorry.

Fuck dat noise

FlawedTinyBison-size_restricted.gif

God these new pussy MMA fans are the worst

Reddit’s MMA board might be more your style OP

Tell us what else you like. We're really interested

There are different styles of fighting, some people are most effective as brawlers

You like aggressive STRIKING.

You realize that aggressive striking leaves you open to getting hit as well right?

Contradictory statement to make.

good for you?

Not sure what kind of discussion you're hoping to have here.

i am pretty sure nobody likes being punched in the face, And they sure don’t let their opponents do it for our entertainment.

They believe their durability will allow them to deliver fight-ending strikes without being finished themselves
Its a strategy, sort of

I know what you're getting at, and yes Gaethje will be all sorts of fucked up by the time he's done, but how the hell can you not love that guy? He's the definition of exciting and tough.

You must be one of the MMA snobs who pretends he loves the deep intricacies of one watching guys roll around for 15 minutes with their balls on each other faces

Basically guys like Gaethje, or Artem, or anyone who just likes to block punches with their face for the sake of an exciting fight.

I like aggressive wrestling, striking, and submissions.

Korean zombie is another one. Or Chris Leben.

Not a reckless lack of care for your own health.

Don't you talk about Chris Leben

Did you watch Gaethje vs Barboza? Justin actually had a really good game plan in that fight.

supreme efficiency is something to marvel at but almost everyone values displays of heart and will over skill.

Back