I didn't think a fighter couldn't be more salty than Aldo until Hunt came along

He hasn't been in a real fight in almost 5 years bro. Hunt has fought the who's who in the heavyweight in that time period. Supposedly one of the top heavyweights in the UFC and he got punked by Lesnar. Damn shame.

Hunt looked like a amateur.

If Hunt was complaining about losing to a juiced up Ngannou I dont think we'd be hearing all this "salty" shit.

Why have you brought in race to this? Youre obsessed with being a victim. This has nothing to do with race and everything to do with two MMA fighters one of which tested positive for juicing. Where does race come into this? Im not american but smh people like you are just creating more hate where there is none

I mean he does have reasons to be angry but I honestly feel he is completely obsessed with Lesnar and probably doesn't even sleep and just walks around angry around the house 24/7.

Hunt lost to someone that cheated.
So...youll let someone cheat and completely let it go?

Right...you must be a beta male then.

he's fought many cheaters now, and understandably he is mad.

If it's such a deal breaker, maybe he shouldn't sign the contract

its not like he fought a guy he thought wasn't doing steroids.
Or maybe the fact that the commission and Dana White knowingly let a steroid user fight after having failed a drug test is a big deal, and he has a right to be pissed. His failed test was way back, shouldn't have been allowed to fight at all.

Gotta be hard mentally to lose to a guy on a 5 year hiatus who everyone thinks is just a fake wrestler. Drugs or not, that's an ego blow.

Back