I didn't think a fighter couldn't be more salty than Aldo until Hunt came along

If Hunt was complaining about losing to a juiced up Ngannou I dont think we'd be hearing all this "salty" shit. And did white people just discover the word salty or something, its everywhere now. early 90s black kids want thier word back dammit.
iu

Steroids or not, Hunt should've beat Lesnar. He hadn't fought in almost 5 years for gods sake.

You don't forget how to take someone down using brute strength. It's not like he hasn't been juicing for the entire 5 years and lost anything.

You don't forget how to take someone down using brute strength. It's not like he hasn't been juicing for the entire 5 years and lost anything.
He hasn't been in a real fight in almost 5 years bro. Hunt has fought the who's who in the heavyweight in that time period. Supposedly one of the top heavyweights in the UFC and he got punked by Lesnar. Damn shame.

I mean he does have reasons to be angry but I honestly feel he is completely obsessed with Lesnar and probably doesn't even sleep and just walks around angry around the house 24/7.

Yeah, I hear you, I'm shocked with his behaviour lately, I used to admire Hunt a lot, a humble guy who put big guys out.
Seeing him rant on about how Brock was on PEDs and he could have died, its like watching a spoilt baby cry. I mean c'mon Mark, you expect us to believe you didnt know he was using.
I wonder if he would have moaned if he won, obviously not, then it would have been, 'I dont need jiuce to KO him' the door swings both ways buddy.

Funny thing is Hunt ain't complain bout Bigfoot or Mir cause he actually beat them.. but when everyone in the world was writing off Brock to get his head taken off by Hunt and Hunt failed to do so nowww he gonna cry n bitch about losing... he wasn't gonna defend that td with or without a roided up Brock imo.. nobody could in the HW division I think

Funny thing is Hunt ain't complain bout Bigfoot or Mir cause he actually beat them.. but when everyone in the world was writing off Brock to get his head taken off by Hunt and Hunt failed to do so nowww he gonna cry n bitch about losing... he wasn't gonna defend that td with or without a roided up Brock imo.. nobody could in the HW division I think

Hunt was making steroid accusations before the fight started yet said he had no issue with it which just makes him a sore loser at this point

The people TRTor rampaged through were all pretty salty.

Also Kennedy against Romero and Penn/GSP 2.

Saltiest fans have ever been was probably Condit/Diaz.

Yeah. It's completely different between Aldo and Hunto though. Aldo was just being a little bitch. And Hunt has fought 3 cheaters recently. AND THENNN, for Lesnar to not be punished by WWE or the UFC, and still keep his millions. Yeah, where the fuck is the reason to be happy in that situation??
He got paid 5x than his normal maybe-I'll-win-maybe-I'll-lose showings. He should be happy about that. But I guess the humiliation of being steamrolled by a pro-wrestler coming off of a 5-year hiatus clouds things.

Aldo looked salty because they don't traduce him well and because they just extract The lines of the typical Mcgregor questions they ask him.

And yeah, it's easy to call salty a fighter who got wraped by The ufc in a world tour in enemy territory and another guy who got beat by a juiced freak who won 2.5 million dollars while you get shit. No even a "no contest"

Lol 700,000 dollars is shit?

Steroids or not, Hunt should've beat Lesnar. He hadn't fought in almost 5 years for gods sake.
Seriously. What does it say about your skills as an elite heavyweight when a physical theater performer comes in off a 5 year layoff with no real fight camp and hands you a fat goose egg on your scorecard in a fight you were never a part of?

Aldo looked salty because they don't traduce him well and because they just extract The lines of the typical Mcgregor questions they ask him.

And yeah, it's easy to call salty a fighter who got wraped by The ufc in a world tour in enemy territory and another guy who got beat by a juiced freak who won 2.5 million dollars while you get shit. No even a "no contest"
The "juiced freak" is the reason Hunt got his career high payday. hunt said before the fight that he knows Lesnar's squeezing and still will bust him up like a child. Instead he takes a career high payday to lay on his back and do nothing for three rounds, then raises hell that he should get the real star's whole check. What an ingrate.

Mark hunt has lost all character credibility.
Doeat he have a manager that could tell him 'listen, dont do this'?

He got paid 5x than his normal maybe-I'll-win-maybe-I'll-lose showings. He should be happy about that. But I guess the humiliation of being steamrolled by a pro-wrestler coming off of a 5-year hiatus clouds things.

True, I guess I'd be pissed off though. You know if someone i fought was taking PEDs and all he did was lay on me the whole time. I didn't see any enhancement.

I mean he does have reasons to be angry but I honestly feel he is completely obsessed with Lesnar and probably doesn't even sleep and just walks around angry around the house 24/7.
Aldo needed dat salt...

for his burger patties

The "juiced freak" is the reason Hunt got his career high payday. hunt said before the fight that he knows Lesnar's squeezing and still will bust him up like a child. Instead he takes a career high payday to lay on his back and do nothing for three rounds, then raises hell that he should get the real star's whole check. What an ingrate.

I agree that Hunt is very ungrateful. Brock changed Hunts bum life.

Back