I didn't think a fighter couldn't be more salty than Aldo until Hunt came along

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean he does have reasons to be angry but I honestly feel he is completely obsessed with Lesnar and probably doesn't even sleep and just walks around angry around the house 24/7.

At least Hunt has a legitimate reason for being so, unlike Aldo who is either trolling or has completely lost his damn mind.

Luke Rocksalt is up there too.

Gotta say Ronda handled her last loss better than Hunt did.

It's not JUST Lesnar though.

Dude has fought THREE juiced up mo-foz.

>IF< he is all natty, then I can see why he would be livid by now.

ESPECIALLY if TPTB had foreknowledge of Brockroid being dirty.

Last edited:
Steroids or not, Hunt should've beat Lesnar. He hadn't fought in almost 5 years for gods sake.

fackin cheatas, stickin needles in there tush
cheatin monkeys

Aldo looked salty because they don't traduce him well and because they just extract The lines of the typical Mcgregor questions they ask him.

And yeah, it's easy to call salty a fighter who got wraped by The ufc in a world tour in enemy territory and another guy who got beat by a juiced freak who won 2.5 million dollars while you get shit. No even a "no contest"

Meh... imagine you're a combat sports legend/veteran and you had to deal with the shame of losing to "not real fighters" and the countless memes/trash talk from their NEET fanbois

ESPECIALLY if TPTP had foreknowledge of Brockroid being dirty.

If it's such a deal breaker, maybe he shouldn't sign the contract

its not like he fought a guy he thought wasn't doing steroids.

I can understand him being pissed about the previous two. Doesn't really seem like a smart move to sign a contract to fight Lesnar in that case then.

Money was too good and he couldn't handle losing to a WWE star who he thought he was going to KO on that big of a stage.

That is true but PEDs and Mir Curse are legit excuses. Aldo was defeated mentally and physically fair and square.

At least Hunt has a legitimate reason for being so, unlike Aldo who is either trolling or has completely lost his damn mind.

I think Aldo kinda went overboard with his saltiness in the beginning, but I think he now is more trolling and has kinda embraced a new attitude towards promotion and media. Mainly because of the spies in Edgar's camp. I think he was just trolling with that one.

If Hunt was complaining about losing to a juiced up Ngannou I dont think we'd be hearing all this "salty" shit. And did white people just discover the word salty or something, its everywhere now. early 90s black kids want thier word back dammit.

UFC knew Lesnar was juicing and gave him 12 mil

Hunt made 800k

I'd be salty toi

Aldo looked salty because they don't traduce him well and because they just extract The lines of the typical Mcgregor questions they ask him.

And yeah, it's easy to call salty a fighter who got wraped by The ufc in a world tour in enemy territory and another guy who got beat by a juiced freak who won 2.5 million dollars while you get shit. No even a "no contest"
Damn!
I just added you into the salty rankings.

How dare you compare the 2 ????
Hunto is no salty he lost to a f*ckin cheater, he has all rights to be mad about that

Back