I didn't find Gil vs Diego lacking technical striking.

TatesBeauty**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just two guys willing to engage. You are not going to see a bar fight that resembles that fight. These are two highly skilled professionals. Great fight.

Gil has good striking. Diego's has always been wild, especially when he runs forward doing that machine gun turret thing.

Gil has good striking. Diego's has always been wild, especially when he runs forward doing that machine gun turret thing.

Yeah but I couldn't throw those machine punches with the speed or accuracy that Diego has. No doubt. Brawls among professionals are completely different than brawls among joe blows. Yet people always try to knock a fight like.this saying they could see two bums put on the same spectacle. Lol no way. 15 minutes. At that pace? No just no. Get out of here.

Gil showed some good counter punching. Diego is wild, I think he thinks he has a better chance if he just relies on his chin and throws whatever he has at them.

Gil was technical for the most part except for when he got lured into the flurries...he won the technical and wild striking game.

Yeah but I couldn't throw those machine punches with the speed or accuracy that Diego has. No doubt. Brawls among professionals are completely different than brawls among joe blows. Yet people always try to knock a fight like.this saying they could see two bums put on the same spectacle. Lol no way. 15 minutes. At that pace? No just no. Get out of here.

Thank you for injecting some common sense into this forum, I agree 100%

That's why Diego dropped him in the clinch with an accurate uppercut.

Yeah because throwing from the hips with hands down, chin up and standing flat footed is very technical.

Diego is not great technically. Gil has some good boxing skills and counter punching but periodically abandoned them to brawl with Diego.

Pettis will dispose of Melendez easily.. Heck I'd take Edgar and Maynard over Melendez .. Diego swings to wide which allows opponents to jab through the middle .. But man Sanchez has some crazy stamina and chin .. Sanchez ftw.. YES!

Back