I didnt ask,they called me

Nate asked for the fight after the Johnson match, he may as well have been on his knees begging
didnt you watch the press conference.
he said 2 times he didnt ask they called. Conor was just quit when he said that.
can you imagine if it would be the other way and Conor just sitting there without sayin anything ?

why is it so hard to understand for the nuthuggers

I am sure they would solve all issues with Fox if they wanted.

By the way, Nate did ask to fight Conor after his last fight,important is after RDA pulled out he said he didnt ask they called him
So he asked, and they called later, but he never asked?

Are you suggesting he needs to ask every day, or maybe every hour for his asking to count?

oh man , u will never understand
Sound familiar?
"Conor McGregor, you've taken everything I've worked for, motherf*cker!" Diaz said. "I'ma fight your f*cking ass! You know what's the real fight, the real money fight... Me! Not these clowns you've already punked at the press conference!"

"No one wants to see that, you know you've already beat them mother*ckers! That's the easy fight. You want the real shit, I'm right here!"

But he never asked .. right ....

Maybe conor wants to fight the 100% Ferguson/Khabib/Pettis later. Maybe the 50% Ferguson/Khabib/Pettis is good enough to whoop his ass badly. Who knows?

Back