I did not see that coming

BOTTICELLI

MMA SUPERFAN/POSTER
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought Bader had better striking than that

he also looked tired

Nemkov is clearly top 5 in the world at LHW with that performance. I'd for sure pick him over the likes of Santos/Jan.

Agreed. This guy needs to get to the UFC asap. Extremely confident when he knows he's the better striker, but that could change against a Reyes or Oedzimer.

I thought Bader had better striking than that

he also looked tired

Baders Chin at 205 has always been suspect. Also, its hard to move up to HW, stay there for 2 years to fight at 230lbs, before making the cut to 205. He probably wont admit it but it was probably his hardest Cut, and bad weight cuts are shown to have negative impacts on ones chin. Also, he's 37 years old and Vadims only 28 so he's hungrier and obviously wanted revenge for Fedor. Its ironic Baders greatest moment in his career could come back to haunt him with Fedor's prodigies, Vadim and Moldavesky maybe being the ones to take his belts. It looks like Moldavesky will probably get the next HW title shot (that or a rematch with Kongo). If it is Moldavsky, how do sherdoggers see a Bader vs Molavesky fight at HW?

I don’t think Bader Sparred one time for this fight! Never hooked up with Tyrell or anyone else for that matter. Strange camp

Nemkov is clearly top 5 in the world at LHW with that performance. I'd for sure pick him over the likes of Santos/Jan.
Lmao, because he beat up Anthony Johnson’s girlfriend? Beating Bader means jack shit when we’re talking about light heavyweight. It only means something in Bellator.

How uninteresting is it to see Bader defend the HW title now?

Could you fuckin imagine Fedor being in Nemkovs corner in a UFC octagon. Scandalous.

Lmao, because he beat up Anthony Johnson’s girlfriend? Beating Bader means jack shit when we’re talking about light heavyweight. It only means something in Bellator.

If it doesn’t mean anything then it didn’t mean anything that Rumble knocked him out because Bader is arguably(with Glover, Gus and Phil) Johnson’s best win. So what was ever the big deal about Rumble by this logic?

Agreed. This guy needs to get to the UFC asap. Extremely confident when he knows he's the better striker, but that could change against a Reyes or Oedzimer.
Why does he need to go to the UFC asap?

Back