I decided to hire a hot assistant

First thread ever that has answered all my questions in the OP

my dentist owns his practice and has 5 female assistants, all but one under the age of 35, and every single one an 8.5/10 or better with perfect beautiful teeth.

dude is one of my top 3 inspirations in life, no cap. I hope he is slamming the absolute fuck out of every single one of them, at the same time.
I think you've mentioned this dentist before. Have you given him a BJ to show your appreciation?

First thread ever that has answered all my questions in the OP
I wish I had hired you poster who I thought was the one supposed female on here but was a Sherdude. Pulled my pants back up once I found out

I noticed sherdoggers post about their conquests of supermodel orgies on here so why not partake?

I believe in seperating business from leisure. No judgement from me though, do your thing.

Literally none of this happened

Ts next thread-"why do police automatically believe the woman when she claims she was sexually harassed?"

I'm the boss, the captain, the head honcho, the human resources manager etc.

giphy.gif

I believe in seperating business from leisure. No judgement from me though, do your thing.
I tried that. I want fun at work as well. So after a year of abstinence I'm back at it.

my dentist owns his practice and has 5 female assistants, all but one under the age of 35, and every single one an 8.5/10 or better with perfect beautiful teeth.

dude is one of my top 3 inspirations in life, no cap. I hope he is slamming the absolute fuck out of every single one of them, at the same time.
He gives them the best oral care.

<Gordonhat>

I'm curious if hiring a 2nd hot assistant will get them to compete with each other and be naughtier to out do each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back