Media I cried watching this.

They like each other deep down. I love that they are down for fighting whoever, i hate the “ im never fighting this guy cause he is my teammate/ fellow “insert country”/ we are represented by the same agency BS! War Colby and Jorge.

It is kinda fucked up everything that’s Happened. Hopefully it’s just for show, good friends are some of life’s greatest gifts.
If they ever do fight which I doubt I'd bet they are both respectful after. Hard to say but Jorge said he was causing issues in camp which other teammates validated then he leaves so who knows. Rogan always mentions how nice he is outside the octagon and that it's all an act though.

642322641218306078.png

It is kinda fucked up everything that’s Happened. Hopefully it’s just for show, good friends are some of life’s greatest gifts.
I’ve considered that it’s just for show possibly, but after Colby leaving ATT when Dan lambert has been with him since the beginning, you know colbys beef with Jorge and Dustin is real.

All jokes aside it is messed up to see guys who just a few years ago considered themselves brothers and have such a bromance now resort to trashing n hating each other. Funny the things money will make you do.

1 dude calls Brazilians filthy animals, the other throws follow up shots to people after flying kneeing them into another dimension... I don't feel sorry for either, they are doing just fine.

I cried watching this beautiful moment in UFC history:

romero_rockhold_kiss.0.0.jpg

They might've been best friends, but they obvs weren't BFF's!

Last edited:
It must really suck when you were friends first, but there's no friends in business. When you start out you'll probably feel hurt when someone who acts like your friend cuts you, but you'll grow cold and calloused.

Back