I could honestly say 100% without a doubt in my mind if a fighter pokes my eyes on purpose...

No fighter would do that to you, because they don’t know who the fuck you are.

Rip their nose off with your fingers in their nostrils.

It definitely sucks seeing some high profile fights affected by fouls and the variety of ways they end up playing out.

In most other sports the individual or team that retaliates tends to get fucked in the deal more, but in mma you should get a freebie before a warning at least.

If your gonna go that route, might as well try a different foul each time in hopes of only a repeat of the same offense being point worthy.

Like in the case of Jon Jones and DC in a high profile fight, there will be at least one deliberate testicular shot incoming, though until today I don’t understand why fighters on the receiving end of a nasty eye poke don’t retaliate and actually rather lose a fight than get even! What’s up with that logic if ur opponent is not respecting the rules and playing dirty and the ref is ok with it, then why taking the high road? How would u react to dirty eye pokes if u were a pro fighter?
I agree and Id follow up with shots before the ref could jump in.

Those were savage as fuck. And he almost got away with it too.
Frye is one tough SOB

Yvel is one of mma dirtiest fighters

If not the dirtiest
Well that fight in particular was one of the most blatant cheating displays i have seen in a while,by Yvel.

Like in the case of Jon Jones and DC in a high profile fight, there will be at least one deliberate testicular shot incoming, though until today I don’t understand why fighters on the receiving end of a nasty eye poke don’t retaliate and actually rather lose a fight than get even! What’s up with that logic if ur opponent is not respecting the rules and playing dirty and the ref is ok with it, then why taking the high road? How would u react to dirty eye pokes if u were a pro fighter?
I was doing wrestling drills and I had a drilling partner accidentally finger my eye and it dropped me. I wasn't able to see for 5-6 minutes and then had double vision for like an hour. Went to emergency care and got some eye drops for a possible infection. I'm surprised when guys can actually get back up and fight. My eye was pretty bad and I've only seen a couple of guys who's were worse when I watched it happen.

I swear to god, @true_fan would absolutely smoke Jon Jones (if he were a pro fighter)

Yes, Jones and DC are the biggest pokers in the sport. Stipe needed surgery after fighting that clown. 3 fights and he got poked in every fight. It was sweet to see that clown take some of his own medicine in the trilogy fight. And his interview after the fight was priceless. “ I can’t see”. Good for you.

Stipe and DC both eye poked each other in their fights and to me those were intentional. Forgot who eye poked who first, but the eye poke from the other fighter seemed like payback for the eye poke lol.

Good luck poking Jones, ref will deduct a point from you instantly. Jones meanwhile is allowed to do it, makes him P4P and GOAT apparently if you cheat a lot

Back