I could honestly say 100% without a doubt in my mind if a fighter pokes my eyes on purpose...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Like in the case of Jon Jones and DC in a high profile fight, there will be at least one deliberate testicular shot incoming, though until today I don’t understand why fighters on the receiving end of a nasty eye poke don’t retaliate and actually rather lose a fight than get even! What’s up with that logic if ur opponent is not respecting the rules and playing dirty and the ref is ok with it, then why taking the high road? How would u react to dirty eye pokes if u were a pro fighter?

I would do what Rumble did to DJ Linderman. KO the mofo.

Well after Yvel kept repeatingly raking Frye's eyes,as well as repeatedly holding the ropes on takedown attempts,Frye gave him a headbutt receipt.

Reactions: D'z
Well after Yvel kept repeatingly raking Frye's eyes,as well as repeatedly holding the ropes on takedown attempts,Frye gave him a headbutt receipt.
Those were savage as fuck. And he almost got away with it too.
Frye is one tough SOB

Yvel is one of mma dirtiest fighters

If not the dirtiest

Hear, Hear, OP!

PresentWellmadeHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

Those were savage as fuck. And he almost got away with it too.
Frye is one tough SOB

Yvel is one of mma dirtiest fighters

If not the dirtiest
Yeah that was super nasty and the most blatant eye gouging received ever

Yeah that was super nasty and the most blatant eye gouging received ever
Yvel at one time was a very scary MF'er but he didn't have the mental game to be champ material
Loose cannon but fun to watch

TS pokes the brown eye
The logic is this, he pokes your eyes and is a pro at it obviously so u can’t win that war, instead shock him and let him be very afraid of even thinking of sticking his hands out

Like in the case of Jon Jones and DC in a high profile fight, there will be at least one deliberate testicular shot incoming, though until today I don’t understand why fighters on the receiving end of a nasty eye poke don’t retaliate and actually rather lose a fight than get even! What’s up with that logic if ur opponent is not respecting the rules and playing dirty and the ref is ok with it, then why taking the high road? How would u react to dirty eye pokes if u were a pro fighter?

Eye poke them back and hit them when they try to complain to the ref before the ref pauses the action. That or elbow/punch their finger lol

I can't say it's what I would do, because pain itself is my "lose my shit" button. But from the outside looking in, I can appreciate the "I'm going to be the better man" approach. Because, I myself, lack that kind of discipline in this example.

Back