I consider Rory MacDonald the uncrowned WW king

Condit is the true uncrowned king.....that decision was a robbery.

Man, he got beat twice by Lawler. And even more decisively in the second fight. I don't really understand the whole betting favorite logic. Rory has potential but it hasn't been reached yet at WW. Make a thread crowning him the champion when he's actually won.

"hes technically undefeated"

thats some nick diaz fanboy type of shit
Didn't Ronda say that she was technically undefeated or some shit like that in the Ellen interview?

Not a troll, just dumb.

Didn't Ronda say that she was technically undefeated or some shit like that in the Ellen interview?

She's undefeated because defeat is just a state of mind bro. Why's that so hard to understand?

Some of you need to rewatch the fights. Rory made both Condit and Lawler look like amateurs.

Be honest: who would you favor in a MacDonald vs. Lawler III fight?
Robbie since he already beat MacDonald twice.

His only losses where against Condit and Lawler and he dominated all 3 fights until he got cought. In my eyes, he is technically undefeated.

Rory has never been an underdog in the UFC and would still be the favorite against Condit and Lawler if they ever fight again.

Actually, Rory would be the favorie against any current welterweight because he would beat any of them most of the time. Therefore, he is the best.

It doesn't matter who has the belt, we all know The Red King is one of the uncrowned ones along with Aldo, Khabib, Anderson, Jones and Cain.

1e6a617df9fcb2e879301c92f9713b0d_crop_north.jpg

Denying reality doesn't mean the one you think is true is real.
The belt is for the champion.

Most skilled doesn't mean best fighter, as if you want to go that way, Rory lost to Robbie because Robbie got 10 times more heart.

Robbie since he already beat MacDonald twice.
Yeah, let's just ignore Lawler looks like a bar room brawler compared to Rory from a technical standpoint. One can only get so far with just heart.

KO'd by the actual king and finished by the guy who just arguably beat the champion.....

"Everyone looks like the uncrowned king until they get punched on the nose."
- Mike Tyson

Sorry, can't agree with anything you said.

Jesus, I have so many of you on my 'ignore' list. I'm gonna take you all off it but you better step it up. I'm not taking that Cyndicate baby off but it's clean slate day for the rest of you.

I did this same thing when we switched to the new place. Now there's only 1 on it.

ha, dunno, didnt watch ronda interview, and i usually dont watch any of her interviews too

I thought he was serious until you said Anderson was an uncrowned king.

8.5/10, very good troll job.

Yeah, let's just ignore Lawler looks like a bar room brawler compared to Rory from a technical standpoint. One can only get so far with just heart.
Then he's a pretty damn good bar room brawler since he got the UFC belt and beat Rory twice.

This is a level of logical idiocy and delusion usually employed only by Fedor fans.

Back