i come forward like a rhino and hit air while u light me up. I WIN!

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shit like that shows people you don't need skills in mma to win(not saying it's true)

There are your savages dana that do what you call "swing for the fences" who even needs technique these days? Matter of fact, who even needs to connect with strikes when you can just windmill your punches and hit air and still win?

If bullfighting was scored the same way as Diego Sanchez fights...

Shit like that shows people you don't need skills in mma to win(not saying it's true)

There are your savages dana that do what you call "swing for the fences" who even needs technique these days? Matter of fact, who even needs to connect with strikes when you can just windmill your punches and hit air and still win?

Diego hit pearson 18 times in the head, 13 times in the body and twice in the legs with significant strikes.

He didnt deserve to win, but lets not go full retard shitting on the fighter, because of the judges.

You go windmill pearson and see what happens to you...

Diego hit pearson 18 times in the head, 13 times in the body and twice in the legs with significant strikes.

He didnt deserve to win, but lets not go full retard shitting on the fighter, because of the judges.

You go windmill pearson and see what happens to you...

HerbStomp, even though you are new here and most new accounts are alt accounts, the posts I've seen from you so far have been level headed and spot on, nice one bro

Back