I Cast A Lvl 10 Kain On OT!!!!!!11

Originally posted by Zeke's Chaingun
How the hell will you come up with witty shit for everyone? Hey, do RitF. I'm curious what kind of card you could make up for that :eek::eek::eek:gy poser

Only people worth remembering shit about will get cards, ergo, you won't be getting one made about you. See? My system is simple.

Originally posted by CuseMMA
Only people worth remembering shit about will get cards, ergo, you won't be getting one made about you. See? My system is simple.

Don't act like you don't know me bitch, after all the shit we went through on one of the best threads in OT history.

The Good Old Days...

Don't act like you don't know me bitch, after all the shit we went through on one of the best threads in OT history.

The Good Old Days...

haha I remember that thread. Wasn't that when smittenkitten showed up?

so if i post naked pictures of myself over here, would that get me a card?

Originally posted by SoCalScott
haha I remember that thread. Wasn't that when smittenkitten showed up?

That was when smittenkitten showed up and that was also when we began the forum raiding which led to a lot of vets getting banned. As I said, it was the good old days...

The Good Old Days...

BUAHAHA good times. I'm just fuckin' with you. Yeah I have a shitload of cards to make so just enjoy the ones that I produce. Right now I'm working on Amaz's...

Coma's opus

smittendraw2.jpg

Very nice Amaz card. I enjoy it.

I think the Hemi card should cause all other players present to to slice themselves repeatedly with a razor. That would be solid.

Originally posted by Blake Bowman
Very nice Amaz card. I enjoy it.

I think the Hemi card should cause all other players present to to slice themselves repeatedly with a razor. That would be solid.

Oooh good idea. If played in an outdoor venue all bonuses lost and local black felon deals +10 damage to caster's colon.

Oooh good idea. If played in an outdoor venue all bonuses lost and local black felon deals +10 damage to caster's colon.
hahaha..I love you.

Originally posted by Blake Bowman
Hail!1177

]
That card is fucking ACE!!7

Indeed, it is the ultimate card. None can stand before the power of the Dark One! HAIL!!!!!!!!!!1

Indeed, it is the ultimate card. None can stand before the power of the Dark One! HAIL!!!!!!!!!!1
HA1L!!177

The Good Old Days...

Hahaha, damn that thread brings back memories of a happier time. Thanks Louden.

A little entertainment for the old school posters...

kain_magic.jpg
DAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH

Back