I can't watch UFC 173 on fightpass

CrucialxThreat

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am a fightpass subscriber and it's saying that I need to purchase the event or subscribe. I have not used the service a lot, but I really want to watch Dillashaw vs Barao again. Is it known that you can't watch PPVs so soon after they air?

I believe it's 90 days from when it airs. 170 would go up this week or next

What about UFC on Fox cards?

I recently wanted to rewatch Werdum vs Browne, but couldn't find it on my fightpass

lol imagine the UFC's PPV sales if they made them available on Fight Pass few days later.

sorry dude, those money grubbing bastards at the UFC probably expect you to order the PPV for FULL PRICE or very close to it....

and they wonder why people stream fights and get material from the internet.

sorry dude, those money grubbing bastards at the UFC probably expect you to order the PPV for FULL PRICE or very close to it....

I don't know if you're trolling but of course you have to pay full price for a PPV few days later.

People complain about barao's pay but you don't want to buy the PPV of which he gets PPV points? Pure hypocrisy.

haha @ thinking a PPV being available a fews day after the event on fight pass for free.

One of the dumbest posts I've seen on Sherdog.

who's wondering? we all know why.

And thats how it works, kid. In the UFC, Boxing, WWE, and every other PPV event.

They should just make all PPVs free, and pay the fighters what NFL/MLB/NBA players make... it's only fair.

It's called pay per view for a reason, dude.

Back