I can't take it anymore. Please stop Andy, I'm begging you

Penn and Liddell were the worst.

Shit... Hope he just retires from fightinf. he is turning 46 yrs old soon.

Hendo fought until he was 46 and got robbed against Bisping in their second fight (And the prior fight KTFO'd Lombard)...

Imagine if Hendo won the belt from Bisping and retired at 46...

HVwMfmi.gif

Hendo fought until he was 46 and got robbed against Bisping in their second fight (And the prior fight KTFO'd Lombard)...

HVwMfmi.gif
Hendo is the GOAT if we only count "after 40yrs old"

Imagine if Hendo won the belt from Bisping and retired at 46...

HVwMfmi.gif

True. It's also true that he lost 7 of his last 10 fights, including 5 of 6 at one point. And to his credit, he's the one guy who didn't try to carry on in Bellator.

I'm fine with the guy still fighting as long as its not in the UFC where hes being used as cannon fodder . Silva vs Fedor or Silva vs Tito would be awesome. Go out fighting fellow legends

Don’t be so fucking stupid.

Anderson Silva is the greatest fighter of all time, just putting over scrubs like Urinal Hall and Chris Weidman to help grow the division.

He has already reigned as champion and raked in billions in Burger King ads for over 6/7 years he literally had nothing else to do.

Any time he appears to lose is because he loves the sport so much he just wants to help the new generation gain confidence.

Shut the fuck up.

I love Anderson as much as anybody but he is tarnishing his legacy by fighting in 2020 and taking L's. Keep your hoe ass mouth shut.

Silva actually didn't looked to bad up until the knockout. Problem is Silva has no punch resistance, NONE anymore. One shot and he seems to be wobbled.

Silva needs to fight a few scrubs and retire.

Back