I can't take it anymore. Please stop Andy, I'm begging you

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Years ago it was DC and the Ping... Now its Izzy, Jared and Hall. How many times does Andy have to be a stepping stone for other fighters to make a name out of them selves.

This is reaching BJ Penn levels of tarnishment. He should've retired while on top. This is painful to witness....

Don’t be so fucking stupid.

Anderson Silva is the greatest fighter of all time, just putting over scrubs like Urinal Hall and Chris Weidman to help grow the division.

He has already reigned as champion and raked in billions in Burger King ads for over 6/7 years he literally had nothing else to do.

Any time he appears to lose is because he loves the sport so much he just wants to help the new generation gain confidence.

Could be worse, actually. Jerry Rice is one of the top 5 NFL players ever, and ended his career by failing to make the Broncos. Dan Marino's last game was a 62-7 loss. And don't even get me started on the way Muhammad Ali's career ended.

Unfortunately since it's now obvious AS is NOT retiring, it can and will get worse for him.

Don’t be so fucking stupid.

Anderson Silva is the greatest fighter of all time, just putting over scrubs like Urinal Hall and Chris Weidman to help grow the division.

He has already reigned has champion and raked in billions in Burger King ads for over 6/7 years he literally had nothing else to do.

Any time he appears to lose is because he loves the sport so much he just wants to help the new generation gain confidence.
lol still salty bout that eh??

I think he would beat Weidman. Go out on a win.

Yeah, because the first two times went so well :rolleyes: Weidman was literally created by the universe to end the meaningful part of AS's career. If they fought again, AS would probably get stretchered out like that poor fighter tonight. He's literally the last opponent AS needs to be facing.

Let him bang bruh!

giphy.gif

It's his choice how to handle life "Post Era"...

It's abundantly clear that he should retire.

With what we know about CTE. He shouldn't push his luck. He needs to hang up the gloves, and the people close to him need to encourage him to hang up the gloves, so that when he's older he can still be there for his kids and his grandkids.

LOL REKT

Anderson deserves every beating he’s taking in that octagon. For the amount of $$$ he’s making on those checks he better take them with a smile.

There’s a difference between having heart and being flat out greedy. He’s not a main event caliber fighter. He’s no longer even a UFC caliber fighter. He’s just pimping out his legacy for paychecks.

1283262114.0.jpg

Yeah, because the first two times went so well :rolleyes: Weidman was literally created by the universe to end the meaningful part of AS's career. If they fought again, AS would probably get stretchered out like that poor fighter tonight. He's literally the last opponent AS needs to be facing.
Weidman pre USADA was a completely different fighter. So was Anderson but I believe Anderson has aged better. Plus a lot of people think those two fights were flukes.

He is the greatest fighter of all time and the true embodiment of the martial arts spirit that will echo throughout eternity.
Why discredit Weidman for destroying anderson twice though??

that’s just childish.

LOL REKT

Anderson deserves every beating he’s taking in that octagon. For the amount of $$$ he’s making on those checks he better take them with a smile.

There’s a difference between having heart and being flat out greedy. He’s not a main event caliber fighter. He’s no longer even a UFC caliber fighter. He’s just pimping out his legacy for paychecks.

1283262114.0.jpg
subhumans like you should be banned. degenerate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back