I cant seem to stick to my diet?

fighter300

White Belt
Reaction score
Since my fight got cancelled a couple weeks ago i started eating loads of junk and today i tried to get back to my diet but couldnt do it? Any tips?

Have your gf tell you you're looking squishy or name some guys she thinks has hot bod.

Change the taste of your foods up every so often. You can't eat the same meals for weeks on end.

Eat the same foods everyday, at about the same time everyday. For at least a week at a time (or however long a food shopping lasts you). Too many options and too many different foods in the house is the diet killer. Only buy stuff that wont kill your diet. Dont be afraid to mess around with the lean cuisines and smart ones until your discipline is higher. Obviously no RD would advise this but we are not looking for perfection. Cook a ton of food in 1 day and load up some tupperware containers, this way u get good quality food that you can eat without having to prepare every time.

get the sickness out of your system, you went through hell with fight camp.

let the beat run its course, eventually youll stop craving these foods and want to eat healthy again.

assuming your all healed up, start exercising again. when im working out and putting in work I have no desire to eat shit

Mabye some work on making your diet more satisfying would help.
At some point you have to make a commitment to being the best you can be.
That should include dietary sacrifices/adjustments.

You could look into Prozac 20mg. It reduces stress and makes all those little things not bug you as much. 5-HTP could also help with mood, as well as Vitamin E and Fish oil. Cutting simple carbs can also have a positive impact on diet and mood stability. Switch to veggies.

Stop saying you cant do it and just do it. Theres nothing else to it.

^This. Fighting isn't a part time job, you don't clock off and go back to surfing the couch, smoking pot and stuffing your face with cheetos and pick right back up when it's time... Adrian Broner. You live that shit.

Diets are like relationships with women. Of course you're supposed to cheat occasionally, you just can't let the evidence begin to accumulate.

Back