I Can't See a Khabib Fight Going Well For Conor

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Unless Conor manages to hit Khabib on the dot before he gets taken down, I don't see this fight going very well for him.

Just look at what happened in the Mendez fight. Except Khabib is much bigger than Mini Mendes and is also more dominant with his wrestling.

Conor will have been away for 2 years, fighting a guy who cuts down from 190 and who nobody has been able to stop his takedowns.

Some people will say Khabib hasn't really fought a top guy yet. But is Conor's TDD really any better than RDA, Michael Johnson, Barboza or any of the other guys Khabib has faced?

Conor is arguably a better striker than these guys but if he doesn't land clean, Khabib will just take him to the ground and whisper in his ear while pounding on him.

This fight could turn into a humiliation for Conor. Fully gassed while trying to get back to his feet.

I just can't see it for Conor.

I agree, Conor has a small window to make something happen. Once Khabib takes him down, the mauling will begin.

What about Khabibs striking tells you that Conor won't that big punch?

What about your english tells you that I will understand your post?
Sorry I didn't know you lack comprehension skills. No need to get flustered just because you don't want to admit that Conor has a very clear route to victory.

Khabib is a f*cking beast and is very skilled but I just see conor knocking him out

Hey, at least it's a bigger window than he had against Mayweather. I really don't want Conor to be mauled and humiliated but I want his fans to suffer through it. So war Khabib.

Khabib will pull out of the fight. Homie is scared of Conor. Look at his face when Conor showed up at the location he was at in NYC.

I think everyone underestimates Khabib's chin and skin. The guy has not been even cut before. Rocked for a couple of seconds in the MJ fight and that's all in his career. His facial structure looks very solid like designed for fighting and withstanding shots. Khabib is a nightmare match-up for Conor.

Still I wouldn't be surprised if Conor T/KO'd him.

Unless Conor manages to hit Khabib on the dot before he gets taken down, I don't see this fight going very well for him.

Just look at what happened in the Mendez fight. Except Khabib is much bigger than Mini Mendes and is also more dominant with his wrestling.

Conor will have been away for 2 years, fighting a guy who cuts down from 190 and who nobody has been able to stop his takedowns.

Some people will say Khabib hasn't really fought a top guy yet. But is Conor's TDD really any better than RDA, Michael Johnson, Barboza or any of the other guys Khabib has faced?

Conor is arguably a better striker than these guys but if he doesn't land clean, Khabib will just take him to the ground and whisper in his ear while pounding on him.

This fight could turn into a humiliation for Conor. Fully gassed while trying to get back to his feet.

I just can't see it for Conor.

Fucking hell mate.. I think you might be onto something!
Holy shit

Khabib with his impressive single leg take downs and pillow hands will be a difficult task, won't he? Conor will return to put this paper champ with a padded resume to sleep. Get another check to refinish a plane in gold and fade into obscurity again. Khabib has not been tested against champions yet. Ferguson would of been that first test and I would put money on him all day to derail this bullshit hype train. Same with Darren Till, he beat a washed up Cowboy and hugged Wondergirl while he was above weight to a decision. Who is sucking the right dick in the organization that answer is Khabib and Till. Dern probably done some dong slobbin too.

Maybe if your post ressembled anything close to proper english I would have understood it.

But anyway, what is this very clear route to victory you are speaking of?
Quit trying to act smart by pretending to be dumb. You know exactly what I was saying and you also know about Conors clear striking advantage over Khabib. Acting like a child is just working against you.

Conor has the advantage simply because the fight starts on the feet. If Khabib cant finish him in the first round he will have to do it all over again in the 2nd. I see Conor catching Khabib coming in for an easy KO. I am team Khabib so I hope I am wrong.

Connor has only one chance. As he did with Eddie Alvarez and Aldito. Poison Kabib s food (tiramisu)!!!

200.gif

You literally said nothing that had actual meaning in your post. But okay, great analysis there, bud.
My god. Sorry for presuming that you have a minimum of average intelligence.
Just because you seriously lack comprehension skills doesn't mean my post lacked meaning. I guess screen shot it and read it again in a few years when you're a teenager. Maybe your brain will have developed enough by then to comprehend a simple sentence.

Mendes has his strengths that are being underrated by your posts. He's one of the best at shooting in without a cage to take his opponents down, mostly because of his height + build. Khabib does his best work with the clinch, which is much harder to enter against Conor until he gasses.

At the end of the day;

If Conor wins, Nurmagomedov is a bum who never fought anyone in the top 5

If Nurmagomedov wins, Conor was out for 2 years and rusty.

There'll always be something to try and discredit who wins. Before every fight folk say Conor's TDD is awful - not just from watching the Mendes fight, but his 2 previous loses before that. Nurmagomedov seems to be talking a lot about how poor Conor is in this regard, much the same as Alvarez was.

Alvarez and Nurmagomedov are different fighters, so the onus is on Conor to train and game plan for staying on the feet and Nurmagomedov most likely will have to enter into the pocket safely and not bounce in with his chin held up high.

Previous fights don't determine who wins or loses.

Back