I can't recapture that feeling I got when I watched 2011 muppet movie

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
First time I watched it man

The nostalgia. The feels

Kirmit trying to find himself again

The songs were actually good and the positive vibes and trying to recapture your glory narrative

I got this interesting chill the first time i watched it. This sensation of epic feelings. I was moved. I was motivated

Every time I try to watch it I don't feel it anymore. I rewatch it to chase the feeling but get bored or lose focus

Something about it really grabbed my heart strings by the balls HARD

what feels you get watching something but it's not the same the second time

That reminds me of when I got back into Ellio’s Frozen pizza a few weeks back. It reminded me of the pizza they served in high school every other Friday . I enjoyed it for a week but now I’m over it .
It has been such a strange set of emotions for me the last few weeks .....

Do you know how to stop earwigs from coming into your basement? I think I should spray something .

How is your day going? I bought a new grill the other day from Home Depot. It came in a box. I put it together drunk. I’m now afraid to use it Incase it explodes . Supercat isn’t allowed outside so he can’t help me if it does.

I’m thinking of grilling a steak.

How is weather there? It’s beautiful today . I wanted to sit outside but I didn’t. I am now but I am not counting it. I wanted to earlier but cleaned my house instead. It got hot in my house so I turned on the central air. I also sprayed ant spray after I cleaned and now it smells
Probably hit up price chopper and get a steak and risk the grill

I used a like on your post how many more do I have for the day? It was my first one

I know what you mean man. Except I get that feeling every time I watch it. However I know to watch it very sparingly.

You blew out your heart man. Pushed too hard.

is definitely serious and requires medicine

You’ll never peak without the drugs again

I’m drinking truly strawberry lemonade hard seltzer . Doesn’t really bring back memories because I usually drink beer... if I do it in ten years though it might. I hope so... I can remember this day because I sprayed for ants and hopefully grilled a steak

First time I watched it man

The nostalgia. The feels

Kirmit trying to find himself again

The songs were actually good and the positive vibes and trying to recapture your glory narrative

I got this interesting chill the first time i watched it. This sensation of epic feelings. I was moved. I was motivated

Every time I try to watch it I don't feel it anymore. I rewatch it to chase the feeling but get bored or lose focus

Something about it really grabbed my heart strings by the balls HARD

what feels you get watching something but it's not the same the second time
Life is like that. I always wanted to read the Lord or the rings, for the first time, again.

Life is like that. I always wanted to read the Lord or the rings, for the first time, again.
I never read the books. I heard the elves were too Dancy prancy and that is a turn off. Like half the books was them singing?

I've always liked the Muppets. Of course, not every Muppets property is great but a lot of the original films are very high level.

2011 Muppets strikes a lot of the right nostalgia notes. You could tell that Segal and co. really cared about the material. Is it the best Muppets film/TV special, etc? No. But it did a good job of bringing them back into the public consciousness in a big way. That opening song that Segal and Walter sing is really entertaining and upbeat.

2011 film is also quite heartfelt.

The one from 2014- Muppets Most Wanted is pretty damn funny.

I think of it almost like the 2011 film is more like the Muppet Movie in terms of going for poignant meshed with the funny while Muppets Most Wanted is more just purely zany comedic like The Great Muppet Caper (a personal favorite).

One thing about The Muppets is they always got good cameos too. Loved this Falk one

Back