I cant eat

This. The answer is so simple it's often overlooked. Observe any person who doesn't struggle with their weight and you'll see that this is precisely how they do it.
I dont strugle with my weight, on the contrary im a skinny fuck 5'11 145lbs

Drink more water, lay off the soda.
And you have AIDS.

So the day before yesterday i had half a pizza and i ate a bunch during the day, i must have had consumed at least 4000 calories, but for some reason im not felling hungry anymore, i had only about 800 calories yesterday and maybe 500 today, im felling quite weak but i cant eat even if i force myself, what can i do?

Felling is something you do to a tree. If you are feeling weak, it might be from something else. Maybe you are coming down with a flu. You should be able to go a couple of days without eating without feeling weak unless you are doing something very strenuous for over 8 hours a day.

It could be the time of year. I haven't been hungry for a month and I can't think of anything I want to eat. I eat out of habit and switched to eating once a day about 20 years ago. I'll have days when I don't feel like eating and, a couple of times a year, I quit eating for a week at a time.

So what you are saying is you are full of shit?

Back