I cant eat

Have you ever tried ensure or similar nutrition shakes? My regular doctor a few years ago advised that I should start drinking them because of my health history and they work. Every morning when I wake up the first thing I do is go to the bathroom then I'll drink a vanilla ensure with my vitamins. It also works if you are unable to eat solid food because you can use it as a substitute. I just wouldn't use it as one all the time.

source.gif

This is literally my life. Eat a ton one day, absolutely zero appetite all of the next day. Binge eat, dont eat anything, binge eat, dont eat anything

the day after I have put in work eating, eating a normal sized meals sounds about as fun as running a 50 mile marathon

3 things make me not wanna eat for days on end.

1 - Food poisoning
2 - Tongue solitus

And I'm not saying the 3rd I'm completely over it so it doesn't matter, no point in bringing it up is there so let's drop it.

Go to the doctor dingus. All you'll find here are dick jokes, and likely a bunch of people telling you that you have AIDs.

Just looking at your symptoms though, looks like you probably do have AIDs.

5 shits a day?
Holy hell you must waste your life on the toilet, once a day is enough for me

Maybe you need to eat some Cheerio's to push the doo doo out in order to regain capacity to intake more food.

You are fine man. Just probably a little bug or just your body not feeling great. I've gone days without eating before and survived. At least try to drink some calories or eat some fruit with natural sugars to help your energy levels. Start with rice or banana or even gatorades if you just feel like liquids. Nothing is wrong with you.

If you can't swallow food just eat a couple frozen hotdogs with your butthole. You need those hot dog nutrients desperately bro, better get on it

Posting in a dead man's thread...

This is literally my life. Eat a ton one day, absolutely zero appetite all of the next day. Binge eat, dont eat anything, binge eat, dont eat anything

the day after I have put in work eating, eating a normal sized meals sounds about as fun as running a 50 mile marathon

Digestion is a slow process

TS you need to start veggie juicing.

At least once a day. It’ll help clean you out and also gives you tons of veggies in a nice serving. The health benefits are too long to list.

Back