Crime "I cant breathe": Police choke Man to death on video

Did the officer act wrongly in this situation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Floyd and Derek Chauvin both worked at the same Club at the same time

A former club owner in south Minneapolis says the now-fired police officer and the black man who died in his custody this week both worked security for her club up to the end of last year.

George Floyd and now-former Officer Derek Chauvin both worked security at the El Nuevo Rodeo club on Lake Street, according to Maya Santamaria. Santamaria owned the building for nearly two decades, but sold the venue within the last few months.

"Chauvin was our off-duty police for almost the entirety of the 17 years that we were open," Santamaria said. "They were working together at the same time, it's just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside."

https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-...t-south-minneapolis-club-may-28-2020/5743990/

This is a major development, for two reasons -

1. He knew him, so there could have been a personal motive. This strengthens the argument for a prosecution that the DA can't ignore.

2. He knew him, so the chances of it being the stereotypical 'White Cop Kills Black Suspect' blatant racism just lowered by a significant margin.

I had not seen this one and don't know the outcome for the police involved. here is a guy with his hands on his head, but that doesn't stop the cops from tasering him and kicking him in the back for no reason. and for those saying "don't commit a crime if you don't want to get hurt," they had the wrong guy

Seems like the goon got pissed off because his tazer didn't work.

You can tell how badly Biden's "You ain't black" gaffe has scared the Democrats by how much they flood the forum and news wire with "A bad thing happened to a black guy today" articles. It is going to be an interesting summer for that if Biden's black voter base numbers start to deteriorate.

"A bad thing happened to a black guy today"

Wow dude. Wow

Sick, that is a result of institutions going unchecked. America is cool with it happening to Black Americans, but it wont stop there. A militarized police force will exercise that power all sorts of people with enough time.
If the police can justify the gear then they perceive there is a need for it. If they have it, it will eventually get used. If they use it, it will eventually be abused. It definitely shows a progression in the mindset of law enforcement over time when one looks at the gear and the tactics. What that says about them and the general state of criminal activities makes for an interesting discussion. Does American law enforcement deal with the sorts of threats that warrant such escalation and evolved SOP that militarizing is a justifiable evolution to ensure their safety and the safety of the general populace? If so, what does that say about criminality in America and the judicial system that ultimately represents our laws or the politicians that are supposed to support those efforts as well as stand as oversight?

1. He knew him, so there could have been a personal motive. This strengthens the argument for a prosecution that the DA can't ignore.

2. He knew him, so the chances of it being the stereotypical 'White Cop Kills Black Suspect' blatant racism just lowered by a significant margin.
Racism can still be a factor if he knew the guy. Doesn’t really lower the chances of that being the case whatsoever.

Although fuck the police no matter what color the victim is

Racism can still be a factor if he knew the guy. Doesn’t really lower the chances of that being the case whatsoever.

I said it 'COULD'lessen the racism factor. Need further information to judge either way.
Although fuck the police no matter what color the victim is

That's the sad fact that these cases only get media attention when its white-on-black violence.

Black-on-White...
White-on-White...
Black-on-White...
Asian-on-Black...
White-on-Asian... (well, maybe if they're Chinese)
Latino-on-White...
Latino-on-Black... (only exception is George Zimmerman)
Black-on-Latino...
Latino-on-Tranny...
Tranny-on-White...

No one gives a shit. It gets ZERO news coverage, because the media really doesn't give a shit, unless there's a progressive agenda to fulfill.

I'm curious how you think the two knowing each other lowers the chance of racism by a significant margin? I'd also like to know the race from the 18 previous complaints against him.

I said it 'COULD'lessen the racism factor. Need further information to judge either way.

That's the sad fact that these cases only get media attention when its white-on-black violence.

Black-on-White...
White-on-White...
Black-on-White...
Asian-on-Black...
Latino-on-White...
Black-on-Latino...
Latino-on-Tranny...
Tranny-on-White...

No one gives a shit. It gets ZERO news coverage, because the media really doesn't give a shit, unless there's a progressive agenda to fulfill.
It does. It just doesn't hold traction because for some dumb fucking reason white peasants see police brutality against one of their own as an excuse to gloat. The video of the Orange County cops (who I'm pretty sure are free) beating a mentally ill homeless man to death is still widely circulated in a lot of groups. One of the BLM streams on Facebook was showing reruns of cop murders and CO torture videos and there were a bunch of motherfuckers as pale as I am.

I'm curious how you think the two knowing each other lowers the chance of racism by a significant margin? I'd also like to know the race from the 18 previous complaints against him.

Oh please, black criminals file complaints against white cops when they think it'll be leverage in court. I'm not saying this cop is 100% innocent, just saying take that 18 number with a grain of salt.

As for how them knowing eachother changes things, that's quite obvious. This could just be personal, not solely dependent on the color of the victim's skin.

Black-on-White...
White-on-White...
Black-on-White...
Asian-on-Black...
Latino-on-White...
Black-on-Latino...
Latino-on-Tranny...
Tranny-on-White...

I guess you miss the news reports that say black crime in white neighborhoods are up.

Stop playing victim.

I guess you miss the news reports that say black crime in white neighborhoods are up.

Stop playing victim.

Yeah, I probably missed those reports because they're not being reported anywhere but obscure websites.

Oh I'm playing victim? Bitch please. Tell me one major black-cop-on-white-criminal excessive force story that got anywhere near this about of news coverage. The fact you can't proves my point, unless you honestly think that's never happened.

I had not seen this one and don't know the outcome for the police involved. here is a guy with his hands on his head, but that doesn't stop the cops from tasering him and kicking him in the back for no reason. and for those saying "don't commit a crime if you don't want to get hurt," they had the wrong guy

the link leads to this video, way worse

You can tell how badly Biden's "You ain't black" gaffe has scared the Democrats by how much they flood the forum and news wire with "A bad thing happened to a black guy today" articles. It is going to be an interesting summer for that if Biden's black voter base numbers start to deteriorate.
This didn't age well for you did it .

Care to walk it back or are you going to stand by this stupidity?

<LikeReally5>
Being in a family with a history of firefighter/police/military service.

Some truths are self-evident, this is one of them.
aOo98Czl4ai_5QkujfTTsIZRgcl6aSQU3B2L922g0TI.jpg

Yeah, I probably missed those reports because they're not being reported anywhere but obscure websites.

Oh I'm playing victim? Bitch please. Tell me one major black-cop-on-white-criminal excessive force story that got anywhere near this about of news coverage. The fact you can't proves my point, unless you honestly think that's never happened.
Not true. Look up news reports in Las Vegas.

You are playing victim. You are a perpetual underdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back