Crime "I cant breathe": Police choke Man to death on video

Did the officer act wrongly in this situation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By all means, show a video with a white having the same thing done to them in the U.S. Post the follow up as well.

You defending the murderer, you would take up arms with him?
Nope. He can defend himself. I did mean what I said though, if a lynch mob came after him and tried to harm him, his family or his property hell yes start stacking bodies in the yard. But then, I'd say the same for anyone in the same position.

If ones gets him...that's his fate and I wouldn't shed a tear but I believe he still has the right to defend himself against mob violence.

George Floyd and Derek Chauvin both worked at the same Club at the same time

A former club owner in south Minneapolis says the now-fired police officer and the black man who died in his custody this week both worked security for her club up to the end of last year.

George Floyd and now-former Officer Derek Chauvin both worked security at the El Nuevo Rodeo club on Lake Street, according to Maya Santamaria. Santamaria owned the building for nearly two decades, but sold the venue within the last few months.

"Chauvin was our off-duty police for almost the entirety of the 17 years that we were open," Santamaria said. "They were working together at the same time, it's just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside."

https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-...t-south-minneapolis-club-may-28-2020/5743990/

Could get interesting. They don’t have the same ROE as law enforcement. Things could get nasty for the rioters.

ContentTautAiredale-size_restricted.gif

Should be charged and locked up It's absolutely criminal if he gets off.

Unlike most people I know, I am actually still withholding judgment. By "judgment" I mean stating outright whether I think this was obvious murder. It is not hard for me to imagine a series of events leading up to what was filmed that could result in no murder charges being brought.

I am NOT saying that this is likely, just that as long as I am still in the dark on the events leading up to the prolonged knee to neck maneuver, then unlike probably most people I know I am not prepared to say the officer is guilty of murder.

I do, however, think that the officer's firing was pretty necessary.

Which leads me to a question out of curiosity for anyone who might happen to know the answer. What is the precise rank/position of the one within a police department who actually does the firing of a street officer? And could that person actually be fired as well in this situation? Are there others in the department whose jobs could be on the line in the wake of this event?

I will never condone the acts of these rioters, but my god if the officers get acquitted/not charged,y got to wonder what you have to do to get justice in this rigged system.

Yeah, he was also off his meds. His death was ruled a homicide.
Sick, that is a result of institutions going unchecked. America is cool with it happening to Black Americans, but it wont stop there. A militarized police force will exercise that power all sorts of people with enough time.

Canary in the coal mind.

Nope. He can defend himself. I did mean what I said though, if a lynch mob came after him and tried to harm him, his family or his property hell yes start stacking bodies in the yard. But then, I'd say the same for anyone in the same position.

If ones gets him...that's his fate and I wouldn't shed a tear but I believe he still has the right to defend himself against mob violence.
Well a man was lynched on video so if a lynch mob clash with that low life then it will be what it will be. I'm better his family don't want that though.

Another century will not pass with this racial caste system in place.

I had not seen this one and don't know the outcome for the police involved. here is a guy with his hands on his head, but that doesn't stop the cops from tasering him and kicking him in the back for no reason. and for those saying "don't commit a crime if you don't want to get hurt," they had the wrong guy

Last edited:
I had not seen this one and don't know the outcome for the police involved. here is a guy with his hands on his head, but that doesn't stop the cops from tasering him and kicking him in the back for no reson. and for those saying "don't commit a crime if you don't want to get hurt," they had the wrong guy

{<doc}

I am of the belief that the cop killed that man on purpose. He knew he was killing the guy. He wanted to kill the man and act like it was an accident. I saw him adjust his knee multiple times to do full damage.

When you are trained, you can see these things that normal folks might not see.

The way they hate us but kidnapped us and brought us here makes no fucking sense. This is inhumane.

I had not seen this one and don't know the outcome for the police involved. here is a guy with his hands on his head, but that doesn't stop the cops from tasering him and kicking him in the back for no reason. and for those saying "don't commit a crime if you don't want to get hurt," they had the wrong guy

At least theyre not like those puzzy cops in UK right?

<31>

A former club owner in south Minneapolis says the now-fired police officer and the black man who died in his custody this week both worked security for her club up to the end of last year.

George Floyd and now-former Officer Derek Chauvin both worked security at the El Nuevo Rodeo club on Lake Street, according to Maya Santamaria. Santamaria owned the building for nearly two decades, but sold the venue within the last few months.

"Chauvin was our off-duty police for almost the entirety of the 17 years that we were open," Santamaria said. "They were working together at the same time, it's just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside."

https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-...t-south-minneapolis-club-may-28-2020/5743990/

Is this for real?

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts", you know the military has some new shit they've been waiting to try out

Damn, he must have had some beef against Floyd. I’d like to see this case built

no way he didn’t recognize a 6’6” black man. Guys that big stick out too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back