I can't believe they make Jones vs. Cormier at LHW!

Zerfleischer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones, Cormier and Rumble should all go up to HW!
Bring some new wind into LHW and also HW, it's dusty.
Make the fight at HW but let some time go by, give them some opponents in between!
Jones could fight rumble at HW, Cormier could fight Stipe.

Create some new circumstances! Create some excitement! UFC has become very boooooooooooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggggg lately!

No good stories, no good matchmaking, pointless rematches all the time, bad posters, WHAT IS GOING ON...!?!
Chael Sonnen for president!!!

Honestly,with these new additions and all,even HW has deeper talent pool than LHW at this point.

To most people the division is a joke other than top4... Imagine if half of them left too

how does cormier and jones fighting at heavyweight make it more exciting than cormier and jones fighting at lhw?

So basically you're saying lets get rid of the LHW division?

Jones, Cormier and Rumble should all go up to HW!
Bring some new wind into LHW
By taking out the talent of a shallow division? LHW has about 5 interesting fighters right now. Taking out the top 3 would absolutely destroy the divsion for good.

Ok, so Rumble,DC and Jones go up to HW and then what? What do you do with the LHW division at that point?

Gustafsson would rule it. He would be a very worthy champion, maybe rumble could stay and fight him for the title,
but Jones and Cormier at heavyweight would be optimum.

why do you ask me so many questions?

Gustafsson would rule it. He would be a very worthy champion, maybe rumble could stay and fight him for the title,

Hmmm,i wonder how Gus would feel about that? In essence you would be basically gifting him a title he was never able to legitimately earn himself.

why do you ask me so many questions?
Rumble is a WW...make him move back down!

Ppl are asking questions because what you propose makes no sense. And it's pretty clear you haven't thought this out too well.

If you suggest something like this ppl are going to ask questions about it. And you need to have answers.

What on earth do " bad posters " have to do with anything at all ? If they kick those 3 up to HW the bad posters are going to disappear ?

I think a few ppl might even put you in the " bad poster " category.

but then it wouldn't be a title match and would be kinda worthless...

horrible idea, but i'm sure you knew this prior to making the thread

Better strategy: Find more talent in the LHW and HW division and sign them.

Back