I can't believe that happened

Furious George

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Like Wineland but always enjoy when a low guy takes a hard fight and pulls it off.

Edit: Love to see what this will do to the rankings

A grade moderation too, merges threads and loses the earliest [and least vague] title

Last edited:
Eddie Wineland being knocked out by Johnny Eduardo...I'm brazilian,but i coudn't see it happening...

Yeah totally worth making a thread about your random thought. Good job.

Fight is fight

Is normal

Anything can happen

Wow! Anyone wanting to describe MMA as human cockfighting should use Eddie Wineland as their poster boy. He looked just like a rooster out there with his exaggerated chest out and head up posture. Talk about not tucking your chin. I've always been amazed he does as well as he has with that technique but this time he paid for it bigtime..

Eddie finally paid the price for that hands down style. It works great when you are the faster, longer fighter.

I know eddie has good movement. But he always keeps his hands low and that chin up..it was gonna happen eventually.

I never wish harm to any fighter. But Winelands hands down stance always irked me. I have called it on here multiple times that it would bite him in the ass.

I still didn't think Eduardo would be the one to make him pay though.

Wineland is so strange. He even gets hurt in Eddie Wineland style, bending over backwards at the waist and regaining himself. That second right hand would have knocked out a rhino.

Sweet win for Eduardo.

Well, shit. Thanks to the reset I'm vbroke now.

I'm not surprised at all, not confident enough to have made a bet before hand but I knew johnny eduardo had a good chance at winning

Anyone can catch ayone, what surprised me the most is that he was winning the round comfortably before that.

I called it. Eduardo is legit and Wineland always leaves his chin in the air.

Spectacular KO

Back