I can't believe its been 3 years since Rose Namajamas looked like this

For better or worse, the shaved head is definitely a more memorable look for her, since I pretty much had forgotten she had hair to begin with.

But now I remember how Rose rekt Paige in the build up to their fight in the most "bitches be trippin'" way by shaving her head when Paige refused. Then proceeded to beat the holy hell out of Paige...

Scary chick!

i can't get my head around people that say shes a beauty.
How+to+rate+female+attractiveness+big2but+lets+be+honest+even_390476_5557457.jpg

I give her a 7.5 out of 10.

I like her better as "Thug Rose".

the gimmick of keeping her head shaved has gone too far

It's called slang. This is an online forum and not a college thesis so I'm free to use it. "Thirsty" meaning "horny" or "pervy". Though I'm assuming you already knew damn well what I meant so please refrain from acting like a smug asshole in the future. Thanks a bunch.
If youre free to use a verbal fad, then were free to point and laugh.

If you meant horny, perhaps just say horny and avoid all chances of a fruitless argument.

It's slang, clown, and you know it.

This is what cracks me up about people like you: you will get on someone's case for using slang, but YOU USE IT YOURSELF. It's just that you will use OLD-ASS slang (for example: "cool").

Your father and grandfather used black musician slang ("cool" ,"hip") so Dad and Pa-paw were fuckin' wiggers?

Wow, you really are the funniest Sherdogger p4p.

Back