I cant believe I payed and invited people over for this

I'm fed up with the dreary walk ons. I don't care how ridiculous Pride was at times. It was fun.

It is hard as hell to stay awake right now
May Cerrone save our night

Nate threw like 3 punches in that fight.

Can these pre-main event fights just END already for Christ's sake? All going the distance and all deserving of the prelim card.

And why the hell is Lombard fighting Josh Burkman??? 11:42 and still not even to the Cerrone fight.

There's a difference between buying for and shitty boring fights on the undercard

Wtf are you talking about? Quick, name the undercard for Floyd/Oscar......yeah, that's what I thought.

You're about to google it, and act like you knew lol.

I am finding more and more that the prelims keep being a hell of a lot more entertaining then the main card. I was having a good time up until the main card started and the burkman and Lombard fight happened.

Literally fell asleep the last two fights. Woke up and it's the cerrone v myles jury fight. Been a good event so far.

Horrible card so far. Prelims were a lot more fun. Next two fights will compensate for it though /jinx

That's the chance we consumers take worry this kind of entertainment.

Still, you figure with the high profile nature of the main event, you'd think the other fighters would understand they have a huge audience to showcase for.

im yawning over here, DC better dominate or im going to be depressed

Good card? There is one good fight tonight (DC-JJ) and a Cerrone fight.

Amen to that. First 3 fights have no business on a main card. Lombard deserves to be on it, but not again Josh Burkman. Josh Burkman? Really???

I think the main event should be exciting.

I orded. The fight tonite. I did fall asleep for about 20minutes, but i think it was an adrenaline dump cause i been so fucking excited for the main event.

I watched the PDC Darts semi finals earlier. Much better production values.

Hold on, so you invited people over "for this" yet you're on sherdog right now? What a lame host, I'm glad I'm not an invitee.

What is Brad Tavaras and Marquardt even on the main card?

With Horiguchi, there might be title shot implications down the road, but with those two, I can't figure out why they are the third fight on the card.

Back