I cant believe I payed and invited people over for this

Nate is way too old to fight tavares,,,Let the young guns brawl,, this sucks..whats next a retired Mir, Barnett, and Hendo vs a new Cormier to make him look good

You payed people to come over to your house? Just kidding bro hopefully the main event will be good.

This is a bad card! main event is the only good fight... pretty shit card.. Cerrone and myles should be good though

Sometimes, good cards don't pan out. Welcome to the fight game, noob

terrible first 3 fights. Only Lombard/Burkman even deserved to be on a PPV card. No name flyweights and old man Marquardt belong on the prelims!

The card is general was lacking besides the main event. I wasn't really excited for any of the matches, so the card is going as expected so far.

Welcome to boxing style fight cards. If your main event is really good, you don't need other fights to sell the card.

to be fair these are all lack luster fights the main event is the pure sell.....the co main event is also a good match everything else is meh

There's a lot of newcomers watching tonight for the first time because it's so hyped up.

They shan't be returning.

I just woke up. What happened? Is the card over?

First PPV I paid for in ages and it's been absolute crap so far. Still, I bought it mostly for Jones-Cormier so here's hoping for an all-out WAR.

this card was clearly crap apart from main.

Back