I can't believe Gaethje lost to Eddie

eddie alvarez EXPOSED
too bad he took a pay cut just to fight conor, can't even buy a trailer park house in filthadelphia

LOL, have you seen his contract with ONE FC? He's making over 10 mill in the duration of his deal, he's one of the highest paid mma fighters in the world. I think he'll be able to buy any residence he pleases.

Eddie is beyond overrated and the most unskilled ranked UFC fighter I think I've ever seen.

He is less skilled than Derrick Lewis, who at least has a solid chin and one punch KO power.

Just stop trying to hard. Your trolling is garbage tier.

His fight IQ was -12 in that fight.

I'm not surprised motherfuckers. Gaethje at the same point of his career that Alvarez is in right now wouldn't even be able to fight. That, and Alvarez (like Gaethje) has always had huge holes in his striking game.

1. Styles make fights.
2. All chins will be crushed eventually. No matter how iron a chin fighter has, it will get worse one day, you just dont know when the day come and how much it will change. What you could do is try your best to avoid getting hit as much as you can, no matter how tough you think yourself are.

People need to stop believing that the UFC has only good fighters and other promotions have shit fighters.
This is a myth.

People need to stop believing that the UFC has only good fighters and other promotions have shit fighters.
This is a myth.

UFC is the best though, let's face it.

I mean of course there's the odd gem like Askren that is a career non-UFC fighter, but UFC has the highest concentration of elite fighters by a pretty huge margin.

Look what happened to likes of that "Will" guy in the UFC. And just imagine what would happen to people like MVP, they'd get fucking hammered in the UFC.

Who are the "absolute cans" he lost to recently? Dagi ain't no can. Actual fans knew Tim Nasty was a total banger who could easily hurt and finish Eddie.

But, but, but... He's not in the UFC!

GSP lost to Serra. If you say anything surprises you after that, you’re likely a casual very new to the sport.

UFC is the best though, let's face it.

I mean of course there's the odd gem like Askren that is a career non-UFC fighter, but UFC has the highest concentration of elite fighters by a pretty huge margin.

Look what happened to likes of that "Will" guy in the UFC. And just imagine what would happen to people like MVP, they'd get fucking hammered in the UFC.

The second the UFC traded DJ away they stopped caring completely about having the best fighters in the world. Just look at the big three that went to Bellator in the last cpl years. They hold the 4 heaviest weight belts in the promotion.

Those 4 instances prove that the UFC is not about having the best fighters on the roster. They care more about shit talkers, and twitter warriors now.

I don’t know how long you have been following this sport but Alvarez was the original Gaethe.

People get old and replaced. Let’s not pretend Eddie was always this shitty.

90.gif

surprising loss? it sure was...but I don't know why that needs to include labelling his opponent a 'bum'. his opponent is a professional fighter with a winning record in a major org. maybe try to show a *little* respect as you sit there typing behind your keyboard?

GSP tapped to strikes from Serra, yet went 5 rounds with guys like Condit and Hendricks. that's the fight game, folks...and it's why only clueless fans judge a fighter based upon one or two fights.

virtually no one gets out of the fight game without taking multiple losses...and pointing to the rare few who do is a *ridiculous* standard to apply to everyone else.

so settle down...Eddie lost a fight. he'll be back.

This is a myth.
Very good point. Eddie was innitialy a Bellator fighter, tho

Eddie is beyond overrated and the most unskilled ranked UFC fighter I think I've ever seen.

He is less skilled than Derrick Lewis, who at least has a solid chin and one punch KO power.

Moronic post.

So you made a thread based on your complete ignorance of the nuances of pro sport.

Its not top trumps, fighters cant compete to their maximum abilities every time out.

There are always factors that influence fights e. g. Jetlag, age, poor camps, 2 things at least that wouldve caused eddie to perform far below how he did against Gaethjie.

Are you really this ignorant to this thing called form, as in being in and out of form?

Its not top trumps kid

gaiteche has to the potential to beat pretty much anyone, with a just a few minor tweeks in his style...some patience, pick shots a bit more...even more leg kicks...
This is such a simple way of looking at fights and matchups

of course it is...i'm well aware of styles...but i also think that justin can beat pretty much anyone on any given night...but he also gets caught alot...with just a couple of minor tweeks, he could be much more effective.

You're so noob that you only have a opinion based of dominant performances.

So basically you only wanted to let everyone know you are a complete MMA noob?

Back