I can't believe Gaethje lost to Eddie

Both eddie and gaethje are overrated.

#KHABIBBLESS

when was the last time you ever saw barboza destroyed like that? khabib couldn't even stop him...it took tony like 3 or 4 rounds to finally stop him...yet justin killed him in under a round.

Eddie always got rocked eventually his chin was going to give out. Dudes been in a shit ton of wars.

the first thing to go on a fighter is their chin and reflexes...id say chin is first...especially for guys that have taken a lot of punches in their career.

eddie has always had a suspect chin going all the way back to bellator. .it was not uncommon to see him get dropped. all of the shots he has taken are starting to catch up to him.

May very well have been on his wag to subbing Dudtin before the foul.

Eddie is beyond overrated and the most unskilled ranked UFC fighter I think I've ever seen.

He is less skilled than Derrick Lewis, who at least has a solid chin and one punch KO power.

Haha WTF.he has better stand up then Colby. Don't be stupid

Gaethje lost cause he blocks with his face. Which is eddies one strength, volume.

Fight IQ was full mong.

If Gaethje ever decides to mix up his wrestling with his striking, he could be champ.

He was slamming mo-foz on their heads early in his career.
I have been critical of Gathje's approach since arriving in the UFC. He was almost finished by MJ, KO'd by Eddie and Dustin and even Vick was landing at will. Against Barboza he controlled his aggression and still waded thru a shot or two but was actively avoiding getting hit and then landing rather then taking one to land one. If he keeps that up he could actually be a tough fight for Khabib. I honestly didn't think he had the defensive skills needed to compete at the Elite level.

when was the last time you ever saw barboza destroyed like that? khabib couldn't even stop him...it took tony like 3 or 4 rounds to finally stop him...yet justin killed him in under a round.

I don't watch Khabib too see stop people ... I watch him too see him absolutely maul people for 5 whole rounds. I was nice too see Conor tap but I would have equaled enjoyed a 50-44 or 50-45. But in that fight a finish was needed because dana and the judges would have robbed Khabib.

I enjoyed Khabib vs Barboza more then Gaethje vs Barboza. There was more violence, blood and ruthless beating in the Khabib fight then this fight.

#KhabibBless

Eddie is beyond overrated and the most unskilled ranked UFC fighter I think I've ever seen.

He is less skilled than Derrick Lewis, who at least has a solid chin and one punch KO power.

Lewis is fucking garbage...

Zero cardio,zero groundgame,punchers chance.

Eddie has the full package and fights in a MUCH deeper division.Eddie was a UFC champ Lewis is a HW garbage bag.

Fight IQ was full mong.

If Gaethje ever decides to mix up his wrestling with his striking, he could be champ.

He was slamming mo-foz on their heads early in his career.
I heard Dom, last night with Ariel, say that Justin has made a conscious decision to not wrestle, because it can tire him to the point of not being able to KO his opponent in the later rounds. It made sense, but like you, I would love to see him return to his roots, because he was, as you mentioned, nasty with his slams back in the day.

Are you trolling, Eddie is legit one of the most well rounded guys in mma, hes also been around a real long time and maintained relevance

Alvarez has been blowing hot and cold for a while now.

Yeah. You just lost everybody there. Watch some fights instead of spewing this nonsense, you MAGA-hat-wearing moron. :rolleyes:

I would say Eddie got the decision, but he didnt won shit.
Eddi-Alvarez-face.png

How did Eddie become champ in Bellator and the UFC then? By sucking?

Good lord this is why I don't come here that often anymore. The man with the most complete resume in lightweight history is nowhere near the most unskilled anything you've seen. Grow up.

The fact that you couldn't name any of the "absolute cans" Tim lost to recently or provide any sort of analysis on them shows how much you're actively paying attention.

Idk if I'd say he has a better resume than Bendo but it's pretty fucking close. I agree that sherdoggers are morons.

Good lord this is why I don't come here that often anymore. The man with the most complete resume in lightweight history is nowhere near the most unskilled anything you've seen. Grow up.

The fact that you couldn't name any of the "absolute cans" Tim lost to recently or provide any sort of analysis on them shows how much you're actively paying attention.

Why are you even exerting energy on this troll?

This is such a simple way of looking at fights and matchups

I don’t know how long you have been following this sport but Alvarez was the original Gaethe.

People get old and replaced. Let’s not pretend Eddie was always this shitty.

giphy.gif

Back