I can't believe Gaethje lost to Eddie

Eddie is beyond overrated and the most unskilled ranked UFC fighter I think I've ever seen.

He is less skilled than Derrick Lewis, who at least has a solid chin and one punch KO power.
I see youre carrying the retarded Colby shtick on Sherdog.

Honestly, it is surprising at this point. Eddie had a good night, Justin a bad.

Y'all need to watch ALL of MMA to realize that there is so much talent out there. You're doing yourself a disservice if you only watch the UFC.

Just because Timofey is unkown in the West doesn't mean he isn't a good, if you seen that guy fight before it should be no suprise to you that he TKO'ed Eddie.

Never heard of you're only as good as your last fight? It's how the sport goes

Of course. It's in actuality a tongue in cheek jab at the fickle stupidity of the fans - not a legitimate critique of the fighters themselves. Apparently that fact sailed over your head.

The guy has fought over thirty fights and is 35 years old. His prime is over. He beat Gaethje because he still has the skills and balls to perform above the level of what his body will do

EDIT* Anybody that can crush Rafael dos Anjos as well isn't overrated.

Check out Timofey's highlight. Seeing this, its no suprise Eddie got starched by this man.

eddie alvarez EXPOSED
too bad he took a pay cut just to fight conor, can't even buy a trailer park house in filthadelphia

Check out Timofey's highlight. Seeing this, its no suprise Eddie got starched by this man.

Imagine knowing who Tim Nasty is and being surprised he KOed anybody

Dude is built to hurt people

Who are the "absolute cans" he lost to recently? Dagi ain't no can. Actual fans knew Tim Nasty was a total banger who could easily hurt and finish Eddie.
Or people who jump on his bandwagon after and act like they knew it the whole time. Funny how that happens.

Edit: not saying you did that but it happens a lot.

Eddie is beyond overrated and the most unskilled ranked UFC fighter I think I've ever seen.

He is less skilled than Derrick Lewis, who at least has a solid chin and one punch KO power.
This is a moronic statement. You don't have wins over Rafael dos Anjos, Gilbert Melendez, Anthony Pettis, Patricky Freire, Pat Curran and Michael Chandler without having a well rounded skill set. I'm not here to say that Eddie Alvarez is top 5 LW of his era, but let's not downgrade a man that has had a truly incredible career just because he got caught in a fight after he turned 35.

They're both brawlers with shithouse grappling but one has a good chin and KO power, and it's not Chinny Eddy

Lewis is also a much better kicker lol
Eddie is a great grappler he just doesnt.

Fight IQ was full mong.

If Gaethje ever decides to mix up his wrestling with his striking, he could be champ.

He was slamming mo-foz on their heads early in his career.
He dont have thet tools to win against ferguson or khabib

Imagine knowing who Tim Nasty is and being surprised he KOed anybody

Dude is built to hurt people

Being a fan of the UFC and watching only the UFC, as an MMA fan you do yourself a disservice because you're missing out on a lot of great fighters around the world.

Many fans get the idea that if you're not in the UFC that you suck, and thats far from the truth. I had no idea who Timofey Natsyukhin was until he was matched up with Eddie. I looked up his highlights and thought that this guy could KO Eddie. So im not suprised mother fuckers.

That fight was fucking crazy. Either one of them could've been knocked out at any time. Eddie looked like had the mumps in the octagon interview.

Fight IQ was full mong.

If Gaethje ever decides to mix up his wrestling with his striking, he could be champ.

He was slamming mo-foz on their heads early in his career.

to be fair, justin does seem to be showing more patience with even more power in his strikes...

I mean, if it werent for his crazy comeback ability. Eddie would have been KO'd by a lot of lesser fighters in his career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back