I can't believe Cain is the underdog in this fight

When JDS won I thought cain was going to win the rematch for sure but the more fights of JDS and Cain I watch the more I think JDS is going to win again, Cains best chance are leg kicks and a really really damn good gameplan but I'm pretty sure JDS will win again

jds will smash cain again because he is better fighter huge skill gap between them

I am serious when I say this. He is CLEARLY the better fighter, if you really analyze their fights.

When GSP vs Serra 2 happened, did people believe Serra was going to win again because he finished GSP the first time around?

Cardio : Cain

Speed : Cain

Wrestling : Cain

BJJ : Cain

Kickboxing : Cain

Boxing : JDS

Power : JDS

Bump this thread when the fight is over, Cain is going to destroy JDS. He will chop him down with leg kicks and grapple fuck him.

Every round past the first round will look worse and worse for JDS, he will be helpless and Cain will finish him. JDS' only chance is a haymaker KO like the first time.

CAIN TKO'S JDS IN the 4th-5th. BANK ON IT

Then Reem will demolish both of them.

CHIN=JDS...
And when they fight, Cain will be going in with the same chin he had last time... Against the same hands, if not lighter than they're going to be this time...

Therefore, JDS wins again... No other way it could happen unless Cain gets an early stoppage from GnP! Which is going to be hard for him.

Let's also not forget that Cain showed on the Kongo fight that if he gets touched, he drops. Dos Santos touches everyone.

Very difficult fight for Cain. He should be a bigger underdog, IMO.

Maybe it's because last time he was laying face down on the mat with JDS hitting him.

JDS will win DEFINITELY.

Like Anderson defeated Cheal
Like Overeem defeated Brock

Pretty simple, he got KOed in under 2 minutes in their first fight. So that would make him the underdog, don't you think?

I might be misremembering but either the odds in the first fight were very close or JDS was the favorite in that fight as well. This is nothing like GSP/Serra 2. Also, just because Cain throws kicks and JDS doesn't, does not mean Cain is the better kickboxer. If the two fought in a kickboxing match would anybody favor Cain?

Cain has always had porous strikung defense; therefore, the first fight was not at all a GSP/Serra-like fluke, making TS's analogy quote bad.

Cute, have you even watched pride if you think Overeem destroys both? Hell did you even see Overeem in the first round of the gp he won?

Also give chin to jds, once jds lands Cain will dive in for a leg or something, get stuffed, and tko'd.

I still think the worst comment of the thread was "I can't think of any other rematches where the loser of the first fight was the favorite"

I think that there are more like that than there are where the winner is the favorite. Because, they usually don't have rematches where one fighter is dominated in the first fight. It usually happens when the first fight is seen as a fluke win or is too close to call.

I am serious when I say this. He is CLEARLY the better fighter, if you really analyze their fights.

When GSP vs Serra 2 happened, did people believe Serra was going to win again because he finished GSP the first time around?

Bump this thread when the fight is over, Cain is going to destroy JDS. He will chop him down with leg kicks and grapple fuck him.

Every round past the first round will look worse and worse for JDS, he will be helpless and Cain will finish him. JDS' only chance is a haymaker KO like the first time.

kod the other guy the last time: JDS

of course JDS is the favorite, not only is he the reigning champ but he also ko'd cain and took his belt from him.

cmon man...really?

Yep, the above covers it!

TS your a fucking moron!

When JDS won I thought cain was going to win the rematch for sure but the more fights of JDS and Cain I watch the more I think JDS is going to win again, Cains best chance are leg kicks and a really really damn good gameplan but I'm pretty sure JDS will win again

You think the best plan for Cain is to use leg kicks? Cain is a wrassler who doesnt know how to utilize proper form and timing of them. That is a horrible plan for a wrassler or grappler to use....in which great majority of JDS opponents have been wrasslers or grapplers trying to use leg kicks something in which they are terrrible at doing.

Leave the leg kicks to the K1 guys and use your wrassling/GNP Cain that is what you are best at and are.

I am not sure about Cain beating JDS using leg kicks but it would be cool to see JDS eat shots from Cain while JDS is on his back.

But you are definitely correct about Overeem smashing both.

What's weird is that I knew JDS was going to KO Cain in the first for that first fight they had.

I was telling everyone. Even though not much has changed from that fight, i'm confident Cain will destroy JDS. Not even beat, he will destroy him. I don't see it being competitive at all.

So nothing has changed but your opinion on the potential outcome has? For no reason at all you dont even see it being competitive? Do you think before you post or does the nonsense spew naturally?
No one cares that you fail to see why Cain is correctly the underdog.

Edit. Dont know why I bothered posting in this thread, TS is either a troll or flat out one of the worst posters on Sherdog.

Last edited:
Back