I can't believe Cain is the underdog in this fight

d0wnfall**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am serious when I say this. He is CLEARLY the better fighter, if you really analyze their fights.

When GSP vs Serra 2 happened, did people believe Serra was going to win again because he finished GSP the first time around?

Cardio : Cain

Speed : Cain

Wrestling : Cain

BJJ : Cain

Kickboxing : Cain

Boxing : JDS

Power : JDS

Bump this thread when the fight is over, Cain is going to destroy JDS. He will chop him down with leg kicks and grapple fuck him.

Every round past the first round will look worse and worse for JDS, he will be helpless and Cain will finish him. JDS' only chance is a haymaker KO like the first time.

CAIN TKO'S JDS IN the 4th-5th. BANK ON IT

Then Reem will demolish both of them.

And this is what everyone (including myself) was saying before the first fight. But he still lost.

Hard for me to pick a winner here. I am feeling JDS. However I would like to see the title return to the states and hope Cain Velasquez can take some gold out of Brazil.

And this is what everyone (including myself) was saying before the first fight. But he still lost.

What's weird is that I knew JDS was going to KO Cain in the first for that first fight they had.

I was telling everyone. Even though not much has changed from that fight, i'm confident Cain will destroy JDS. Not even beat, he will destroy him. I don't see it being competitive at all.

What's weird is that I knew JDS was going to KO Cain in the first for that fight. I was telling everyone. Even though not much has changed i'm confident Cain will destroy JDS. Not even beat, he will destroy him. I don't see it being competitive at all.

So you're a walking contradiction then? :D

Regardless, I can't think of a time when someone would be a favorite in a rematch they had originally lost. GSP v Sera 2 being the obvious. But what others?

Two very important factors you left out which are definitely in favor of JDS are heart and the psychological advantage of JDS having won the first fight.

Also BJJ is hard to call since we have never really seen much BJJ from JDS.

he certainly might. then again, it takes big fucking balls to claim you know it all on a forum. if you're this confident, you should have your life savings on the fight.

post a pick of your betting slip or admit you're full of shit. there is no 3rd option.

I will bump this thread. But not in the way you would hope TS.

Do you honestly think Cains hands are faster than JDS? Also how can you give BJJ to Cain? What is the reasoning behind thatwhen JDS actually has submission wins?

So you're a walking contradiction then? :D

Regardless, I can't think of a time when someone would be a favorite in a rematch they had originally lost. GSP v Sera 2 being the obvious. But what others?

its true dude, it makes no sense. I laughed at everyone when jds ko'd cain. I called that totally.

But I truly think this time around it will be different, Cain is GSP level at mma intellect...he won't make same mistake twice.

167mic8.png

of course JDS is the favorite, not only is he the reigning champ but he also ko'd cain and took his belt from him.

cmon man...really?

When GSP vs Serra 2 happened, did people believe Serra was going to win again because he finished GSP the first time around?

i can think of at least one difference between JDS and serra heading into their respective rematches, maybe even two.

i would congratulate you on a great troll, but lets wait and see how many pages we get to. looks promising thus far though.

I am serious when I say this. He is CLEARLY the better fighter, if you really analyze their fights.

Cardio : Cain

Speed : Cain

Wrestling : Cain

BJJ : Cain

Kickboxing : Cain

Boxing : JDS

Power : JDS

Bump this thread when the fight is over, Cain is going to destroy JDS. He will chop him down with leg kicks and grapple fuck him.

Every round past the first round will look worse and worse for JDS, he will be helpless and Cain will finish him. JDS' only chance is a haymaker KO like the first time.

CAIN TKO'S JDS IN the 4th-5th. BANK ON IT

Then Reem will demolish both of them.

JDS BJJ is a big ? so Im not sure how you can say Cains is better.

JDS's Boxing is way better than Cains kickboxing.

JDS is a great athlete for his size and has good TDD.

No sure why you are so surprized Cain is the underdog.

Lol at bjj going to Cain. Because he studies guerilla jj? JDS has a legit BB.

PS, he's also faster than Cain and kickboxing shouldn't be it's own category. JDS is a far better striker to the point where it's not even funny.

Wanna know the difference between Matt Serra and JDS?

Everyone Matt Serra hit didn't go down like a stack of dominoes.

Do you honestly think Cains hands are faster than JDS? Also how can you give BJJ to Cain? What is the reasoning behind thatwhen JDS actually has submission wins?

JDS only has fast hands, Cain has fast.....everything. If you look at JDS footwork, majority of the time he is just plodding around. Cain is a far faster human being.

BJJ is more than submissions, it's mostly about controlling your opponent...which Cain is clearly amazing at

Back