I can`t believe its........

Originally posted by Raiden
You obviously didnt detect the sarcasm from this post because if you "knew" what I meant by it you wouldnt have made youre self look like a dumbass just now.

I really don't think GR cares one way or the other what you meant.

Recognize People!!

Originally posted by bakedogg
you cant tell a baby the fire is hot, he just has to touch it for himself friend. no since trying to help the helpless brother

Didnt I tell you to fuck off?? Get that fucking shitlock out of your ears and go and create another rap song...Here let me help you... make some dope rhymes and every 5 seconds yell "YEAAAAAAAAAHHH!!".

Originally posted by bakedogg
you cant tell a baby the fire is hot, he just has to touch it for himself friend. no since trying to help the helpless brother
True dat! I've wasted the better part of the week responding to "you're a ca-ca head from dumb asses, I'm going to relax and enjoy myself, maybe post some pics of kittens and babies, maybe throw a scroll-bomb on the really lame threads...

Originally posted by Giant Robot
True dat! I've wasted the better part of the week responding to "you're a ca-ca head from dumb asses, I'm going to relax and enjoy myself, maybe post some pics of kittens and babies, maybe throw a scroll-bomb on the really lame threads...

Dont worry just because you cant "hang" with a whitebelt I understand. Oh wait you dropped something!! you forgot youre balls on the floor there!!!

Look at our register dates. Youre the fucking noob here diahrehea belt.

I believe noobie is a correlation between postcount and register time, which makes you more noobie then me. but you are still funny in your own ronald mcdonald pedophile way.

Is it me or is sherdog getting slow again?

Dont worry just because you cant "hang" with a whitebelt I understand. Oh wait you dropped something!! you forgot youre balls on the floor there!!!

ohhhhhhhh shit! Who the fuck is this guy!

51809368.jpg

Quit with the pictures. It just goes to show you have nothing good to flame back with.

Back