I can`t believe its........

sorry noone still gives a shit so log off and quit waiting for caring people who dont exist.

Haha u still pissed off at me raiden.....i was only joking mate

LOL.!!!!!!!! Can't wait to read the responses to this thread!

Originally posted by Raiden
What??????
I think he means that if he insulted you in a different thread, it was just words, dude. The #1 problem with new posters in OT is that they take the insults to seriously... chill out.

is this sensitive white belt day again?

Raiden is a mouthy little shit-monster.

originally posted by Giant Robot
I think he means that if he insulted you in a different thread, it was just words, dude. The #1 problem with new posters in OT is that they take the insults to seriously... chill out.

Exactly...thanks GR

Originally posted by Giant Robot

You obviously didnt detect the sarcasm from this post because if you "knew" what I meant by it you wouldnt have made youre self look like a dumbass just now.

You obviously didnt detect the sarcasm from this post because if you "knew" what I meant by it you wouldnt have made youre self look like a dumbass just now.
Whatever stupid, fend for your fucking self.

no one looks like a dumbass aside from you son, just relax, everything is gonna be fine

yea you soooooo schooled him!!!

BOOYAH!!

Originally posted by Giant Robot
Whatever stupid, fend for your fucking self.
you cant tell a baby the fire is hot, he just has to touch it for himself friend. no since trying to help the helpless brother

Back