I camt enjoy this beatdown lke the Holly beatdown!

Oh, it's called empathy. A part of your brain is trying to inform the rest of the organ that another human being is there suffering. For some people, empathy is very little and overwhelmed by "schadenfreude".

Are you sure you know which organ you're talking about? <{ohyeah}>

Everyone has too much sympathy for Ronda...

She was a bitch and an asshole to so many people when she was on top...

Karma is a motherfucka...

Am I getting soft???

Yes, you are.

I'm enjoying this KO even more than the Holm one, personally.

herrera-2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Yes, you are.

I'm enjoying this KO even more than the Holm one, personally.

herrera-2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Guess I gotta be in the mood. Gonna watch the entire season of TUF with her and Miesha.

Dammit.....The Holly fight, I could watch over and over, and I'd get that satisfied feeling like I just ate a really good meal, but I'm noticing with this one, it's a little brutal, especially that last shot she landed.

I don't know guys, it doesn't have that same satisfying feeling, because I'm too busy cringing and dammit, I kind of feel bad for her in this one, the more I watch it.

Am I getting soft???
I blame Herb Dean for ruining KO of the year.

I agree but only because I wanted to see her get finished more definitively. Not that there is any doubt she lost of course, but rather that she should have been allowed to go unconscious and/or gnp into submission. I hate when they stop fights while they're still standing.
How boss would it have been if Amanda had made Ronda tap to an arm bar?

I agree with TS. I can't stand Ronda, but i dont like seeing the weak get beat up. This girl was delusional to think she could strike with Amanda. It was sad watching her make the same mistakes again. She was getting outclassed by Holm, but I could at least respect the heart she displayed because she kept at it. But the moment Amanda touched her it was obviously over, and she had no business in that cage.
There is no Mrs. Claus.

Dammit.....The Holly fight, I could watch over and over, and I'd get that satisfied feeling like I just ate a really good meal, but I'm noticing with this one, it's a little brutal, especially that last shot she landed.

I don't know guys, it doesn't have that same satisfying feeling, because I'm too busy cringing and dammit, I kind of feel bad for her in this one, the more I watch it.

Am I getting soft???

There's just something about the first of anything that will always be special.

Had Nunes beaten Ronda for the title in 2015, we would feel that a Holly beating in 2016 would not have felt as special.

Plus Ronda was totally broken after her first defeat. Had she remained an arrogant insufferable asshole throughout 2016, we would probably be happier about the Nunes beating.

I had Honda by arm bar in the first round even though I'm not a fan of hers, I know how dangerous she still is on the ground. Did not see Nunes piecing her up so easily and so quickly. Miesha said when Amanda hit her with that right hand, it was the hardest she had ever been hit and Tate is one of the toughest WMMA fighters.

I agree with you that this TKO wasn't as glorifying as the Holly Holm one because I wanted to see if Honda had the heart and desire to go to war to get her belt back. While she was in great condition body wise, she obviously learned nothing in the last year to improve her stand up game which is really sad and kind of pathetic.

But she had this coming. She bought her own media hype and then got mad when that same media used her own words against her. I have never wished Rousey any type of ill will but her chickens have come home to roost.

Yeah, the last one I felt she deserved. This one felt a pretty bad to see. I'd feel that way for almost anyone, but maybe I feel that way this time because its a girl lol, I don't know. You know she's taking it hard and anyone who competes and goes out there and gets embarrassed like that, has gotta be feeling pretty rough. I thought shed win, or that it'd be much closer, but I was still kind of wanting to see her lose, just not like that.

I have people I root against, but it doesn't make me want them to be embarrassed in front of the world in the worst way lol. Sort of like when Conor lost to Nate. I wanted it to happen, but couldn't help but feel bad for Conor the way he looked so heartbroken. Sometimes it just connects with you, how bad someone has got to be feeling, whether you like them or not.
Ronda would stab you in the nutsack and discard you like a bag of dogshit if it meant she could be considered a once ever fighter again. Feeling sorry for her is for suckers because I promise she would never feel sorry for you, ever.

I don't feel bad for her at all. She's a millionaire and doesn't need to work another day in her life..

While most of us are slugging away in our sh!tty 9 to 5's. She'll be on a beach somewhere sipping on a martini..
So what you're saying is you and everyone who liked your post is a jealous ass hater

The main reason I don't enjoy it as much as the Holm KO is that Herb fucked up any chances of seeing her ass hit the floor.

Back