I camt enjoy this beatdown lke the Holly beatdown!

Dammit.....The Holly fight, I could watch over and over, and I'd get that satisfied feeling like I just ate a really good meal, but I'm noticing with this one, it's a little brutal, especially that last shot she landed.

I don't know guys, it doesn't have that same satisfying feeling, because I'm too busy cringing and dammit, I kind of feel bad for her in this one, the more I watch it.

Am I getting soft???
Just think about all of the once ever hype that would have ensued from Rogaine and other media if Ronda had won. How much would you have been cringing having to listen to all of that. They would be saying the Holly fight was a fluke and they would start comparing Ronda to Ali coming back after losing to Frazier. With that in mind, be thankful and rejoice that the witch is dead and thoroughly exposed despite the best efforts of the UFC hype machine to hand her her title back. You have no idea how much the UFC wanted to have her fight Meisha for the title. Fortunately, Ronda wasn't ready to let go of the purple pillow, so Meisha had to defend the title in what the UFC thought was a very winnable fight for her. After Nunes beat Meisha, the UFC still thought Ronda would win the title back given Nunes performance against Zingano and her other losses so they set up the fight to get the title back for Ronda. Nunes turned out to be for real and Dana's plan went up in smoke. So, enjoy every punch that Ronda ate, because each of those punches was putting an end to the false once ever hype.

Just think about all of the once ever hype that would have ensued from Rogaine and other media if Ronda had won. How much would you have been cringing having to listen to all of that. They would be saying the Holly fight was a fluke and they would start comparing Ronda to Ali coming back after losing to Frazier. With that in mind, be thankful and rejoice that the witch is dead and thoroughly exposed despite the best efforts of the UFC hype machine to hand her her title back. You have no idea how much the UFC wanted to have her fight Meisha for the title. Fortunately, Ronda wasn't ready to let go of the purple pillow, so Meisha had to defend the title in what the UFC thought was a very winnable fight for her. After Nunes beat Meisha, the UFC still thought Ronda would win the title back given Nunes performance against Zingano and her other losses so they set up the fight to get the title back for Ronda. Nunes turned out to be for real and Dana's plan went up in smoke. So, enjoy every punch that Ronda ate, because each of those punches was putting an end to the false once ever hype.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm glad she lost, and for the same reasons you just stated. But you're right, I should enjoy those blows, as those blows represent the freeing of Sherdog and all MMA fans from the Ronda hype factory.

Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, free at last.

Holly fight was like having sex. It goes on and on. You enjoy it more the longer it goes and finally it ends with a climax. The Nunes fight was a quick jerk off.

On more serious note The Holly beatdown was more beautiful because you could see Ronda slowly coming apart.

It was satisfying to see Ronda get crushed, again, especially after all the "she's back" horse shit. It just sucks Ronda was holding the fence, or it would have been a more definitive win for Amanda, at least visually.

WAR RONDA GETTING KTFO!!
gty_630706316_876434141.jpg

2E757F5600000578-0-Rousey_was_dropped_by_a_kick_to_the_head_to_which_she_had_no_ans-a-22_1447606455161.jpg

Holly fight was like having sex. It goes on and on. You enjoy it more the longer it goes and finally it ends with a climax. The Nunes fight was a quick jerk off.

On more serious note The Holly beatdown was more beautiful because you could see Ronda slowly coming apart.

Beautiful post.

*Rock clapping GIF*

I agree but only because I wanted to see her get finished more definitively. Not that there is any doubt she lost of course, but rather that she should have been allowed to go unconscious and/or gnp into submission. I hate when they stop fights while they're still standing.
I think this fight's ending was as definite as it gets. There is no shade of doubt that Ronda got dominated by a fighter who's twice as good as her. It was embarrassing.

I like that Herb stopped it before Ronda went down. It's like he said I've seen enough to know that this fight doesn't make sense. :)

ts check for sand ur vagagai. only a body drop was missing in this one

I don't feel bad for her at all. She's a millionaire and doesn't need to work another day in her life..

While most of us are slugging away in our sh!tty 9 to 5's. She'll be on a beach somewhere sipping on a martini..

I was gonna say Ronda got paid millions to put her mental health on the line. But really we've all lost our minds.

The Holly one was great because it was a complete exposure. Plus, Holly is a nice person and it was like good vs. evil.

This fight was a complete role reversal. She got starched in 48 seconds and it was it was identical (albeit with arm bars) with how she used to starch girls herself. It was more funny than anything but too quick to truly appreciate like Queen Holly.

Yeah, the last one I felt she deserved. This one felt a pretty bad to see. I'd feel that way for almost anyone, but maybe I feel that way this time because its a girl lol, I don't know. You know she's taking it hard and anyone who competes and goes out there and gets embarrassed like that, has gotta be feeling pretty rough. I thought shed win, or that it'd be much closer, but I was still kind of wanting to see her lose, just not like that.

I have people I root against, but it doesn't make me want them to be embarrassed in front of the world in the worst way lol. Sort of like when Conor lost to Nate. I wanted it to happen, but couldn't help but feel bad for Conor the way he looked so heartbroken. Sometimes it just connects with you, how bad someone has got to be feeling, whether you like them or not.

Lol oh yes, at the time I wanted Herb to let it keep on going. When he stepped in, was such a buzz kill moment.

Nah, she was done (which everyone in the world but Edmond realizes). It was a good stoppage. That's what refs are supposed to do, it doesn't help MMA to have a lot of old fighters slurring their speech, and given that Rousey is fairly well known it'd be even worse ... every time the American Medical Association talked about banning MMA because of head injuries they'd trot out videos of her.

What's weird is that she learned absolutely nothing about head movement or footwork in the year after the Holm fight. She didn't even need to go to Freddy Roach or Mayweather (both of which offered to train her), she could have gone to the local boxing club learned enough to last a few rounds at least. How Edmond convinced her to stay with him is hard to understand.

Yeah, the last one I felt she deserved. This one felt a pretty bad to see. I'd feel that way for almost anyone, but maybe I feel that way this time because its a girl lol, I don't know. You know she's taking it hard and anyone who competes and goes out there and gets embarrassed like that, has gotta be feeling pretty rough. I thought shed win, or that it'd be much closer, but I was still kind of wanting to see her lose, just not like that.

I have people I root against, but it doesn't make me want them to be embarrassed in front of the world in the worst way lol. Sort of like when Conor lost to Nate. I wanted it to happen, but couldn't help but feel bad for Conor the way he looked so heartbroken. Sometimes it just connects with you, how bad someone has got to be feeling, whether you like them or not.

I was cool with the Conor loss, but yeah, this one felt really really embarass and like she was so helpless. I wanted to see her lose and all, but she got beat up sooooo bad, I did feel bad for her. And honestly, I just can't rewatch this one and get any satisfaction from it. It just feels wrong rooting for her to get beat TF up THAT bad. I mean, lose a hard fougjt battle, cool, but man, it was pretty rough.

I agree it was not the same this time, although I am glad she lost. I was as jubilant as anyone for Holly's headkick, and smile every time I see it. Nunes brutalizing her was somehow not as satisfying... The whole thing was kind of sad, which was surprising to me because I do not like Rousey at all.

ya i also couldn't enjoy it coz herb stopped the fight early i want to see new memes with her unconscious

I am also disappointed that Herb Dean stopped the fight before Ronda was lying on her back unconscious.

:(:(

Maybe because the fight was stopped before she was knocked down?

Back