I camt enjoy this beatdown lke the Holly beatdown!

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
Dammit.....The Holly fight, I could watch over and over, and I'd get that satisfied feeling like I just ate a really good meal, but I'm noticing with this one, it's a little brutal, especially that last shot she landed.

I don't know guys, it doesn't have that same satisfying feeling, because I'm too busy cringing and dammit, I kind of feel bad for her in this one, the more I watch it.

Am I getting soft???

I kinda feel the same. After the Holly fight i couldn't wipe the grin off my face, but this one not so much. I'm still happy she lost though.

I don't feel bad for her at all. She's a millionaire and doesn't need to work another day in her life..

While most of us are slugging away in our sh!tty 9 to 5's. She'll be on a beach somewhere sipping on a martini..

I don't feel bad for her at all. She's a millionaire and doesn't need to work another day in her life..

While most of us are slugging away in our sh!tty 9 to 5's. She'll be on a beach somewhere sipping on a martini..
Ruining her liver while I'm banging 10s (not Ronda)

I agree but only because I wanted to see her get finished more definitively. Not that there is any doubt she lost of course, but rather that she should have been allowed to go unconscious and/or gnp into submission. I hate when they stop fights while they're still standing.

I agree but only because I wanted to see her get finished more definitively. Not that there is any doubt she lost of course, but rather that she should have been allowed to go unconscious and/or gnp into submission. I hate when they stop fights while they're still standing.

Lol oh yes, at the time I wanted Herb to let it keep on going. When he stepped in, was such a buzz kill moment.

The Holm ko was fuckin brutal, as nasty as anything Mirko ever did, no one deserves that. Well some do but not even Ronda deserved that. As much as Im fascinated by someone getting KTFO, I cant say its something I like to see per se.

In her fight with Holm she was going in as the overwhelming invincible favorite, Holm was was going to be just another victim and then suddenly Ronda not only loses but gets KTFO. It was surprising, it was shocking and unexpected. In her fight with Amanda it was obvious to anybody who was paying attention that it was all about the paycheck for Ronda and after the first punch landed there was no doubt Ronda was going to lose.

Lol oh yes, at the time I wanted Herb to let it keep on going. When he stepped in, was such a buzz kill moment.
Man, you are brutal. Funny, honest, but brutal. I respect that sometimes.

The only thing missing from that beatdown was Josh Rosenthal refereeing it.

Dammit.....The Holly fight, I could watch over and over, and I'd get that satisfied feeling like I just ate a really good meal, but I'm noticing with this one, it's a little brutal, especially that last shot she landed.

I don't know guys, it doesn't have that same satisfying feeling, because I'm too busy cringing and dammit, I kind of feel bad for her in this one, the more I watch it.

Am I getting soft???
Ya, you need to check your cuck card ASAP.

Im with you, with Holly... i was happy to see her beat, some of it was her personailty, some was more like "wow, Holm actually beat her"

with Nunes, i expected it, it was more tragic than a fun moment, happy for nunes though.

i don't like this one as much cause she didn't get dropped and i like holms more as a person and fighter than nunes.

Oh, it's called empathy. A part of your brain is trying to inform the rest of the organ that another human being is there suffering. For some people, empathy is very little and overwhelmed by "schadenfreude".

Back