I bought a Red Light Device and will be Shining it on my Balls every Day

Very interesting contribution to the Sherdog community. Amazon sells these E26 red light 660nm LED bulbs intended for plants, but they'd probably work for balls.

I wonder if red light makes women horny.

Very interesting contribution to the Sherdog community. Amazon sells these E26 red light 660nm LED bulbs intended for plants, but they'd probably work for balls.

I wonder if red light makes women horny.
Im sure theyd work but i wouldnt trust them not to overheat your balls

Better off spending 200$ for a decent panel

Im sure theyd work but i wouldnt trust them not to overheat your balls

Better off spending 200$ for a decent panel
Regardless of light source, you are the one who controls the proximity to your balls. Proximity controls how much red light penetrates the tissue. I think higher nm frequency also means deeper penetration.

Also, there was a UFC Countdown clip that had Jeremy Stephens in a red light room citing some recovery benefits.

I don't get all this biohacking nonsense, but whatever keeps your mind busy, I guess.
Knowledge is power. You can't get your science/health news from some high school dropout high on crystal meth who heard shit from his senile grandpa.

Regardless of light source, you are the one who controls the proximity to your balls. Proximity controls how much red light penetrates the tissue. I think higher nm frequency also means deeper penetration.

Also, there was a UFC Countdown clip that had Jeremy Stephens in a red light room citing some recovery benefits.
Close proximity isnt a bad thing. This one recommends 6-12 inches distance for treatment.

But it has fans and a cooling mechanism. The cheaper units will burn hot and overheat your nuts at the same radius.

Yeah red light therapy is getting more common these days

Close proximity isnt a bad thing. This one recommends 6-12 inches distance for treatment.

But it has fans and a cooling mechanism. The cheaper units will burn hot and overheat your nuts at the same radius.

Yeah red light therapy is getting more common these days
The bulb on Amazon has heat sink fins to help dissipate heat.

Also isn’t heat the exact opposite reason a scrotum exists outside the body to lower the temp and optimize the efficiency of Sperm?

Also isn’t heat the exact opposite reason a scrotum exists outside the body to lower the temp and optimize the efficiency of Sperm?
I think the gist is you don't put it so close so you feel the heat, but close enough for the light to penetrate the tissue. Nothing's stopping you from giving yourself the treatment outside in the cold of night.

I think the gist is you don't put it so close so you feel the heat, but close enough for the light to penetrate the tissue. Nothing's stopping you from giving yourself the treatment outside in the cold of night.

Sounds like a Tanning Bed for your junk.
I guess sunlight helps the human body convert Vitamin D to K this bolstering the immune system and aiding in metabolic processes.
I’ll stick with the control group. Don’t need anymore kids.

Back