I bought a party-sized dip for me and my wife...was shamed by cashier.

If someone I don’t know or met asks me sum thing personal I respond accordingly.
“What’s this for”
Me - “ a little thing called mind your fucking Business”
Real eye opener but you have to have fucking in there

We had a little snow storm Saturday night so i decided to get some snacks for me and the wife. I grabbed a container of Helluva Good French Onion Dip in the party size. I get to the register and the cashier...who is a miserable lady...says, "Oh having a big snow party?" as she looks at my big container of dip. I say no and it's for my wife and I. She then says, "That's a lot of dip for two people." I didn't say anything and I left the store wondering if I should have filled that express lane with uppercuts. Thoughts??????
<{cuts}><Bottle.gif>{<Scared}

If someone I don’t know or met asks me sum thing personal I respond accordingly.
“What’s this for”
Me - “ a little thing called mind your fucking Business”
Real eye opener but you have to have fucking in there

Yellow card as a blue belt??? You really are a G. Hespect.

See George. Hear George.

Be George.

87037B64-14F4-4288-A1B3-99881E8396D0.jpeg

But seriously, though. That's a lot of dip for 2 people ...

If the cashier asks anything again, say the first outlandish thing that pops into your mind. Something like "It's for my ant farm." You'll probably get some funny looks from all the employees when you're in the store next time, but at least that makes your shopping trip more interesting.

I wouldn't worry much. Self checkout thing gonna be everywhere I'm sure. So no more cashiers and their dumb questions.

There is this hot cashier on the pharmacy (big chain) close to my house who I always wanted to flirt.
There are 3 cashiers working all the time there so I have a 33% chances to land there. I swear to god everytime I go to get some condoms or lube she is the one I get. Not a good start for a flirting.

I remember one time I was 20, just moved by myself. I went to the supermarket to buy cream, candles and condoms. The cashier knew what was up and gave me a funny look.

You should have told her you smear it on each other during sex.

There is this hot cashier on the pharmacy (big chain) close to my house who I always wanted to flirt.
There are 3 cashiers working all the time there so I have a 33% chances to land there. I swear to god everytime I go to get some condoms or lube she is the one I get. Not a good start for a flirting.

I remember one time I was 20, just moved by myself. I went to the supermarket to buy cream, candles and condoms. The cashier knew what was up and gave me a funny look.

If she asks you if you have a big weekend planned just lie to her and say you use them for practice. Then shake her hand with your left hand and when she asks you why tell her your right is your practice hand. You'll be in buddy!

If she asks you if you have a big weekend planned just lie to her and say you use them for practice. Then shake her hand with your left hand and when she asks you why tell her your right is your practice hand. You'll be in buddy!
Why not? I always thought she was cute, but the other day I saw her in the street as a civilian (at the end of the saturday afternoon shift) and damn... I was stunned.

I just remembered other situation.. last satuday in which I was shamed by a cashier too!

Hot cashier in the coffee shop where I buy my coffee on saturday morning (kind a little routine). We always flirt but is known that she has a BF and no way in hell she would bang me.
Anyways, we always make some small talk and we know about the basic about eachother.

She told me that last saturday was her last day before taking 2 weeks of vacation. I asked where she was going and she told me that she wasn't going anywhere, maybe to her parents inlaws country house 1 hour away, because her 19 YO cat is kind of sick and she feels bad about it leaving it alone. I asked what the cat had and I don't remember but a fucking 19 YO cat that is on medicine is about to die. So I told her "oh, poor little thing, yeah, she must be getting closer to passing away". She looked at me with disapproval and said "you didn't have to say it that way".
It turns out to be that the cat was her first pet. Who would know that? She is fucking 30. I'm barely older than her and I must have over half a dozen of pets that passed away.

Anyways. I felt kind of bad for a while.

Why not? I always thought she was cute, but the other day I saw her in the street as a civilian (at the end of the saturday afternoon shift) and damn... I was stunned.

I just remembered other situation.. last satuday in which I was shamed by a cashier too!

Hot cashier in the coffee shop where I buy my coffee on saturday morning (kind a little routine). We always flirt but is known that she has a BF and no way in hell she would bang me.
Anyways, we always make some small talk and we know about the basic about eachother.

She told me that last saturday was her last day before taking 2 weeks of vacation. I asked where she was going and she told me that she wasn't going anywhere, maybe to her parents inlaws country house 1 hour away, because her 19 YO cat is kind of sick and she feels bad about it leaving it alone. I asked what the cat had and I don't remember but a fucking 19 YO cat that is on medicine is about to die. So I told her "oh, poor little thing, yeah, she must be getting closer to passing away". She looked at me with disapproval and said "you didn't have to say it that way".
It turns out to be that the cat was her first pet. Who would know that? She is fucking 30. I'm barely older than her and I must have over half a dozen of pets that passed away.

Anyways. I felt kind of bad for a while.

That cat is 92 years old. She needs to face reality...

We had a little snow storm Saturday night so i decided to get some snacks for me and the wife. I grabbed a container of Helluva Good French Onion Dip in the party size. I get to the register and the cashier...who is a miserable lady...says, "Oh having a big snow party?" as she looks at my big container of dip. I say no and it's for my wife and I. She then says, "That's a lot of dip for two people." I didn't say anything and I left the store wondering if I should have filled that express lane with uppercuts. Thoughts??????
Find her on TwitGram and clap back. Don't go out like a chump.

Back