I bet on Latifi to win, but I'm not mad at the decision

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by DS66, Feb 8, 2020.

1. DS66 Brown Belt

I threw $50 on Latifi, I liked the chances of him wrestlefucking Lewis to a decision, especially as a 2.8:1 underdog.

I was obviously hoping the judges were going to give it to Latifi, but as soon as that fight ended I knew it was going the Black Beast's way. I see lots of people here calling it a robbery... but I'm not really seeing it.

Round 1 was sort of a nothing round, Lewis landed a few more shots and I figured it was probably his round. Latifi definitely got a 10-9 in round 2. He then landed the one takedown in round 3, but did nothing with it. Lewis landed some good shots at the end of the round and did the only real damage in the fight. I can see an argument to give the round to Latifi, but when you end off the round getting hit for the last minute and throwing absolutely nothing back, it's not a good look. Can't complain about giving that one to Lewis. Maybe I'll have to watch it again (unlikely cause it was a pretty crap fight), but I'm failing to see how it was a big robbery, even as I was actively cheering for Latifi.

2. DS66 Brown Belt

Okay I bet on Bektic too and now I'm mad.

3. NinjaSkillZ Blue Belt

4. DS66 Brown Belt

Alright don't worry Sherbros, I bet on Tafa. All is well, you can sleep easy tonight.

5. dracul Green Belt

You are stupid. Lol