I bet my 2006 OG Sherdog account that GUSTAFSSON wins against Rumble. Long post!

The fact that you claim to be 94% sure based on some system you've discovered, but don't understand the basics of betting, pretty much refutes the legitimacy of your system.
Not discovered.... developed. Thanks to those that have pm'd me support and betting advice and friend requested.

Scrolled through this whole worthless thread for a betting slip.

So, the TS has no betting slip and he's trying to sound like an "expert"?

So, the TS has no betting slip and he's trying to sound like an "expert"?
I have a betting slip. I do consider myself an expert and I am dead serious about my intentions to predict wins and help others that need it.

Scrolled through this whole worthless thread for a betting slip.

You might learn how to start a dynasty from TS.

It's almost as good as Fay from the ESPN forums:

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,

w*ww.j*obs89.ℂ*ℴmONLY

I have a betting slip. I do consider myself an expert and I am dead serious about my intentions to predict wins and help others that need it.

Since you're so serious, I wouldn't bother posting again unless it is an image of that slip. Else you'll be a troll in everyone's eyes.

You might learn how to start a dynasty from TS.

It's almost as good as Fay from the ESPN forums:

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,

w*ww.j*obs89.ℂ*ℴmONLY

What does someone from espn forums have to do with me and creating a dynasty? People like to throw rocks at things that shine.
Anyways... back to our scheduled MMA fight where GUS wins 94% of the time.

Since you're so serious, I wouldn't bother posting again unless it is an image of that slip. Else you'll be a troll in everyone's eyes.
I have already said I would post it later tonight. Lighten up francis.

Ts tell us about your great past predictions,have you ever predicted great upset?
Keep posting and you may become yellow belt

most boring account bet ever.

1. Gus will win. so there is no interest whatsoever right off the bat
2. You account sucks. 2006 isnt necessarily spectacular join date, your post count is non existent, and no one gives a shit who you are.

Ts tell us about your great past predictions,have you ever predicted great upset?
Keep posting and you may become yellow belt
Past performance does not predict future promises.

My best underog win last year was Rafael dos Anjos vs. Benson Henderson. I also won money on Cowboy vs Henderson.
Expect a full listing once the blog starts along with witty commentary. I have also backtested the software going back to 2011 UFC fights. It's time consuming, but it's my future so it's worth it.

Bold prediction, I favour Gus in the fight, but Rumble cannot be discounted, he could take Gus' head clean off in the first minute, he has that kind of power.

Man, so much shit....just read through the first page and had enough, ban this guy for fucks sake, and lol at "coveted" account

Cliffs for the long post.
Through my beta tested software I performed an analysis on GUSTAFSSON vs Johnson and I can predict with a 94% success rate that Gustaffson will win.
Long post:
I am willing to bet my coveted 2006 Sherdog account that Gustaffson wins his matchup against Rumble Johnson. I am 94% sure that Gustaffson will win the match and I have backtested and ran more data and I can't imagine Rumble winning. This is not based on MMA Match, its based on science.
I see The Mauler Alexander using his reach and style. This is a 5 round fight and I think that Rumble will fall victim to a TKO or a KO in the late rounds.
Alexander will impress the hometown crowd and Jon Jones will be in tears at the result.
Rumble is a great foe, and has been on a tear recently. He will fall victim to one of history's greatest blunders, testing the Swede on his home turf.
This is easy money and I have bets totaling over 15,000 dollars because of my confidence.
There it is. It's in the open. I am willing to never come here again and give up my coveted account betting on The Mauler.
I am as sure of this as I am sure of my sexuality, 94% of my software signals state a win over Rumble.
Please only respond if you have something positive to say.

Gustafsson will beat Rumble. Safe bet.

most boring account bet ever.
2. You account sucks. 2006 isnt necessarily spectacular join date, your post count is non existent, and no one gives a shit who you are.

I start respecting join dates at 2004

Back