I bet my 2006 OG Sherdog account that GUSTAFSSON wins against Rumble. Long post!

Not one of these threads again.

If you were really 94% sure, you should be 50% of your net worth, given that all he needs to cover is 72% for it to be a good bet.

You get that the betting odds have him at -250 and you have him at -1600?

I don't want to say because I don't want to act like I am advertising.

Who is my enemy? Not sure what you mean.

Fair enough. Thought I'd do a bit of research. Oh well.

If you watched MMA, you'd understand my question.

It's a Kimbo reference. :)

There's no way you can say this if you watch any of Gus' fights besides the jones fight.

Against shogun, thiago, and jimi he looked more than hitable, and Johnson is a faster, better, and more powerful striker than any of those guys. Also he is a better wrestler

You can always get more posts, but you can't create a time machine back to 2006 when Shamrock was fighting Tito to register an account.

I seriously don't understand why people do this... What do any of us gain by you leaving or starting over with a new join date?

Look at my number of posts

Not one of these threads again.

If you were really 94% sure, you should be 50% of your net worth, given that all he needs to cover is 72% for it to be a good bet.

You get that the betting odds have him at -250 and you have him at -1600?
15 thousand is 50% of my networth.
I'm at the beginning of this dynasty. It's building.
Soon I will have a blog and will offer my software for free as a help to other people interested in making money and learning more about MMA.

If I won a 2006 account with the handle "rothnroll," I'd probably do as much as the original owner did with it.

15 thousand is 50% of my networth.
I'm at the beginning of this dynasty. It's building.
Soon I will have a blog and will offer my software for free as a help to other people interested in making money.

Your net worth is as bad as my own, lol. Although to be fair, you sound like a kid, so you're probably fine.

Anywho, you get that if you believe the true odds of a fight are -1600 (lol) and the betting odds are -250, you should bet damn near your entire bank roll. Of course you're likely wrong, and there is not a 22% disparity here. The facts are that you are either wrong, or that you should post a betting slip with no less than 10k on it, until then, I'm not that interested.

Your net worth is as bad as my own, lol. Although to be fair, you sound like a kid, so you're probably fine.

Anywho, you get that if you believe the true odds of a fight are -1600 (lol) and the betting odds are -250, you should bet damn near your entire bank roll. Of course you're likely wrong, and there is not a 22% disparity here. The facts are that you are either wrong, or that you should post a betting slip with no less than 10k on it, until then, I'm not that interested.
Can't do that. It took too long losing and winning to develop my system to blow it on one bet. It would be linke throwing away my future. I am 94% on this. Maybe if I was 99%

A 2006 account with almost half the posts in this thread alone...

Can't do that. It took too long losing and winning to develop my system to blow it on one bet. It would be linke throwing away my future. I am 94% on this. Maybe if I was 99%

The fact that you claim to be 94% sure based on some system you've discovered, but don't understand the basics of betting, pretty much refutes the legitimacy of your system.

The fact that you claim to be 94% sure based on some system you've discovered, but don't understand the basics of betting, pretty much refutes the legitimacy of your system.

I understand the basics of betting. Jeesh.
My system works off of percentages and off of about 85% of the MMA database of major fights. I am willing to give up this famed account, but will not risk over 50% of my dynasty on one bet. I'm trying to create something I can pass down to the kids (Dynasty). It takes balls (big ones) to do that and think without emotion.

Back