I bet my 2006 OG Sherdog account that GUSTAFSSON wins against Rumble. Long post!

Oh no, I don't want to see the legacy of rothnroll come to an end. Legendary OG poster.

Not trolling but my join date is 7 years prior to yours. I have been watching MMA from the beginning.
I am OG because of that. Not a kid. A fully grown confident man... gott get back to work.
I will post the slip later and will back up my loss here by giving away my account.

You can never be 100% sure of anything... until you are put in a situation in which you have to confront your biggest fears and everything you hold true in life is tested.

Well Im married and Ive been around other men without finding myself to be sexually attracted to them, so I would say that its been tested and confirmed.

Maybe you should head down to your local YMCA locker room, mens bath house or prison and confront your "fears."

Ts, I wouldn't mention that you would give your account to someone. Someone did that last week and it was banned as soon as the new person used it. If you're gonna do that, pm them and don't mention it in the threads

Well Im married and Ive been around other men without finding myself to be sexually attracted to them, so I would say that its been tested and confirmed.

Maybe you should head down to your local YMCA locker room, mens bath house or prison and confront your "fears."
I don't want to turn this into a thread about my sexuality, but I was talking about percentages. You haven't evern been attracted to men in the past, but what about this afternoon? Just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it won't happen in the future.
I have an open mind, it is what makes me successful. I try to apply it to betting.

Ts, I wouldn't mention that you would give your account to someone. Someone did that last week and it was banned as soon as the new person used it. If you're gonna do that, pm them and don't mention it in the threads

Got it. Keep on D/L

i have an 04 account, how much is it worth?

Every event now some attention seeker starts a thread writing I put thousands of dollars on such and such fighter......... But I didn't know people would ask me to post a bet slip.

It's a photo of a your bet slip it would take a few minutes to post.

The reason you and the others before you haven't posted it is because you're all full of shit.

No one gives a shit about winning your shit sherdog account either.

i have an 04 account, how much is it worth?

Clearly not as much as a 2006 one. Ooh, mine's 2006 too! Form an orderly queue and hand over an essay, no less than 2000 words, explaining why you deserve my account.

Good luck with that TS. I believe Gustafsson wins also.

You have barely any post. It's not just the age of the account it's the number of post to.

Posts don't matter. It's the age of the account.
I am willing to actually give this account to another member here if I lose.

Hey, credit where credit's due: he had the foresight to sign up for two accounts on that fateful day in 2006: his real one and this one.

Like buying a bottle of wine on a hunch.

Hey, credit where credit's due: he had the foresight to sign up for two accounts on that fateful day in 2006: his real one and this one.

Like buying a bottle of wine on a hunch.

The mods can check my ip's. This is my only account.
THanks for your concern.

Cliffs for the long post.
Through my beta tested software I performed an analysis on GUSTAFSSON vs Johnson and I can predict with a 94% success rate that Gustaffson will win.
Long post:
I am willing to bet my coveted 2006 Sherdog account that Gustaffson wins his matchup against Rumble Johnson. I am 94% sure that Gustaffson will win the match and I have backtested and ran more data and I can't imagine Rumble winning. This is not based on MMA Match, its based on science.
I see The Mauler Alexander using his reach and style. This is a 5 round fight and I think that Rumble will fall victim to a TKO or a KO in the late rounds.
Alexander will impress the hometown crowd and Jon Jones will be in tears at the result.
Rumble is a great foe, and has been on a tear recently. He will fall victim to one of history's greatest blunders, testing the Swede on his home turf.
This is easy money and I have bets totaling over 15,000 dollars because of my confidence.
There it is. It's in the open. I am willing to never come here again and give up my coveted account betting on The Mauler.
I am as sure of this as I am sure of my sexuality, 94% of my software signals state a win over Rumble.
Please only respond if you have something positive to say.

not worth reading

Post some of the scientific results of your ground-breaking software.

Post some of the scientific results of your ground-breaking software.

My software takes into account total strikes, takedowns, wins, wins against common fighters, age of fighter, total submissions, total ko's and more.
I have been perfecting it over the last 2 years and it's just about ready to be released (for free). It takes most of the dought out of MMA, and truthfully makes it somewhat predictable and boring.

My software takes into account total strikes, takedowns, wins, wins against common fighters, age of fighter, total submissions, total ko's and more.
I have been perfecting it over the last 2 years and it's just about ready to be released (for free). It takes most of the dought out of MMA, and truthfully makes it somewhat predictable and boring.

What is the name of your software?

Also, who is your enemy?

Back