"I Bet I Could Take You Down" -Prophet Jones

he already took him down at their skirmish pre-fight staredown (before it got re-scheduled)

McGregor predictions have nothing on Prophet Jones, predicted being the first person to takedown Cormier years in advance, Conor does a couple months that's amatuer hour.

Prophet Jones mentioned in post fight presser that he wants to fight everyone at AKA, Can Velazquez included. Glimpse of future?

Last edited:
I'm not a dc fan, but if you think those takedowns were better then the one that dc did to Jones then I don't know what to say.

Grasping at straws here. You are clearly either a Jones hater or a DC fan, don't lie.

Bones knows
He's always known.

Jones427.jpg

That pic is awesome. Shogun looks pissed in the background but didn't know he was going to be on the receiving end of a monumental beat down.

I would put my money on Shogun beating Gus in a rematch.

He's better at defending takedowns and shutting wrestlers down than in offencive wrestling (in which he is very, very good as well). Great defencive skills. The takedowns he performed against DC don't really say much. DC should have defended them better though IMO.

Last edited:
I'm not a dc fan, but if you think those takedowns were better then the one that dc did to Jones then I don't know what to say.

Actually I think those takedowns were much more impressive than the DC one. I love post Jones fights on these forums LOL. Jones leaves a trail of tears and butthurt in his wake wherever he goes!!

Gonna be traumatic for DC knowing JBJ manhandled him in the wrestling department

DC has no answers to those knees.

Back