I bet Dana told Werdum to throw that bumerang and many fights fromufc/mma guys in pblic are not real

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
edit: maybe my thread title sucks, but i hope you get my point ... sorry.

I have no problem with some WWE action, but jesus ... enough is enough.

I bet Dana told Werdum to throw that boomerang.

What do you guys think? You believe all that shit?

Two fighters have a "problem" and they fight in public. Do you really think thats real?

its-still-real-to-me-625x381.jpg

Last edited:

two fighters have a "problem" and they fight in public.

Do you really think thats real?

or Werdums bumerang vs colby?

you should not forget one thing: ufc made people believe that ronda could kill floyd in a fight.

Would not be surprised if Dana told Werdum to throw the boomerang ... you would believe that anyway.

Let's be honest: Who knows?

Let's be even more honest: People starting a thread by saying "let's be honest" are probably not being honest.

It was fake untill the Dagestani got involved.

I think a lot of things are scripted and staged that MMA fanboys don't want to admit to. Think about how ridiculously easy it would be to rig judging, for example, and just pass it off as "Don't leave it in the hands of the judges lol!"

Nah some of these fighters are total 'tough guy' goofs

A fighter telling another fighter he will kill them isn't a huge deal

Little lost- is this in reference into conor-khabib ?
Well-when one of conor's Irish mates is suddenly missing and then some horrific tweet/image comes out weeks later with his head on a pole..... this cant turn out well for ufc/wme/espn.

I guess then we can digest how serious things have escalated.

you should not forget one thing: ufc made people believe that ronda could kill floyd in a fight.

Would not be surprised if Dana told Werdum to throw the boomerang ... you would believe that anyway.

You be hespect the boomerang.

dana definitely told a hw to throw a boomerang at a ww.......it's a great look.....and stirs up interest for their upcoming fight.

A lot of these fighters are fake for sure. But one guy who is not fake is Jorge Masvidal. That’s why he actually pieced up Leon Edwards. You see Marty yapping at Askren backstage and shit? That’s fake. But Masvidal is not putting on a show. He’s actually about this fight shit. It is not a job. It’s who he is. You could doubt every fighter in the world, but not Jorge Masvidal.

Gamebred bless
giphy.gif

When a mentally challenged attempts to start a discussion..

A lot of these fighters are fake for sure. But one guy who is not fake is Jorge Masvidal. That’s why he actually pieced up Leon Edwards. You see Marty yapping at Askren backstage and shit? That’s fake. But Masvidal is not putting on a show. He’s actually about this fight shit. It is not a job. It’s who he is. You could doubt every fighter in the world, but not Jorge Masvidal.

Gamebred bless
giphy.gif

Of course there are people who are not fake ... but I would not be surprised if they had such a book for it.

"WWE for Dummies"

"WWE for MMA guys"

do you guys remember when many people believed that rhona could beat floyd?

lol

What is this bumerang you speak of?

Back