I bet 93.50 Euros on Nate

I believe the €187 pot return is total, including what the €93.5 he put in. So it's exactly even odds. €93.5 x 2 = €187

thanks for clarifying.

i think the first fight was worth betting on because i think nate was like +400 and conor was going up in weight. but not sure this is .

but everyone i guess likes to bet different ways, i prefer to look at odds that might be out of whack. here are think the odds are correct

I don't speak Euro, with your metric system and all that. How much money is that in American?

Good luck bro.

I wouldn't put it on sub, Conny's been practicing and resisting the urge to panic wrestle which should help him out.... and in general his defense BJJ is underrated.

I don't think Nate's volume punching will T(KO) Conor. A sub seems more likely to me but who knows.

thanks for clarifying.

i think the first fight was worth betting on because i think nate was like +400 and conor was going up in weight. but not sure this is .

but everyone i guess likes to bet different ways, i prefer to look at odds that might be out of whack. here are think the odds are correct

I'm a huge Conor fan and I'm definitely cheering for him. I think logically though, I would have made Conor a +150 or +200 underdog for this second fight. Definitely a live underdog, but an underdog.

Good luck bro. I'm too chicken, but I think you're good!

Back