I believe.

Bethe by arm bar?

I think you'd be surprised.

usa-today-8065080.0.jpg

Bethe will beat Ronda in her own game. Bethe by armbar.

I will second that...........:cool:

The only chance I see...and it's a looong shot is if Ronda takes her time and beats her up...they getting sweaty and it's hard to pull off an arm bar like that...lucky punch late...something like that...it happens boys...it's a fight.

Ronda has 2 options:
1. Finish bethe in the first 20 seconds to keep up her speedy finishes.
2. Toy with Bethe and beat her up.

She's said she wants to do #2.

sounds like someone is still butthurt over losing their original account

I hope so, soooo much. But if i were a betting man, which i am not, I wouldnt bet a cent against rousey

An account bet where the other guy has a June 2015 account? LOL.

Terrible poster. Obviously has some sort of complex that makes him hate successful people. Conor, Ronda...I wonder what other superb athletes he's envious of and thus wastes his time making troll accounts on message boards to hate on?

Terrible poster. Obviously has some sort of complex that makes him hate successful people. Conor, Ronda...I wonder what other superb athletes he's envious of and thus wastes his time making troll accounts on message boards to hate on?
Let's bet accounts, then. Win-win. Btw, do you realize you're the only one hating here? This is a thread supporting Bethe. No Ronda hate.

What does trolling on and on about Bethe beating Rousey do for you?

Well, there was a little trolling on the claim that Bethe would beat Ronda by armbar, sure, but I'm supporting Bethe.

Back