I believe now would be a good time to make Velasquez vs Overeem

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Reem came close but lost his opportunity to get that belt.
tumblr_odcgvbfacu1qa33wlo1_500.gif

Cain Velasquez probably won´t get anywhere near that TS before he makes 2 or 3 fights healthy.
cain%2Bvelasquez%2Bufc%2B200%2Bkick.gif

So, why not make Velasquez vs Overeem a big event some time in the 1st part of 2017? This is a fight that everybody always wanted to see, but their paths never really crossed before.

Now that both are not in a real situation to get any TS, it would be the best time to make this fight happen.... before it´s too late, you guys know what I mean.

Any thoughts?

why book cain in any fight? he's just going to pull out

Cain should never headline a card for obvious reasons.

this last one was fucked up I know, but I believe there is some truth in what Cain said, that he was going to fight, he was cleared by the doctors and the comission decided to pull him anyways, regardless of the doctors ok.

When should this brilliant match happen OP? 2018?

Back surgery could = retirement

He could never be the same. Or he's just getting his brown pride tattoo removed.

operation on the back isnt simple..the matter with you?
Please man, research a little about it, there are all kinds of surgery in the back. We´re in 2017 already, I shouldn´t have to tell you this anymore. But here´s a link anyways.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...es-back-injury-drama-im-ready-to-beat-werdums

Here´s the part that matters

"Is it accurate that this upcoming surgical procedure is less serious than the one you had earlier this year?
It is less serious than the first one. I mean, they are cutting into me. It's a very simple surgery, though. They are just shaving off some bone to make room for my sciatic nerve, and recovery time should be about three weeks. Give me a month to be 100 percent certain, and I should be ready to fight again around March or April."

What about this: we all agree he's the HW GOAT and he can retire.

Btw good fight idea. Very good fight idea.

Make it happen, Dana sir.

Btw good fight idea. Very good fight idea.

Make it happen, Dana sir.
Yeah, if these 2 don´t fight very soon, it´s never gonna happen... Reem is close to retirement due to age and Cain due to injuries.

Reem is booked to fight Hunt already so that fight would have take place next fall/winter. Cain shouldn't be out for that long and get a fight against a low tier opponent in the meantime.

Back